Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Fresh foam BB V2 ?

IMG_1627.jpeg

Super weird looking but cool to see brands being creative and not just putting out generic 💩 . I don’t really like em though lol. They’re aight. Kinda look like something you’d find at Payless

I wish new balance would release a castlerock or grey suede versions of their hoop shoes. The PEs look nice usually.

Thoughts on them?

Weird Kawhi’s not featured on NB website as a signature athlete. They just posted on IG that he’s an all star but just strange.

JS”
Time to jump into conclusions like that one time in the LeBron thread how he is unhappy with Nike and is gonna use his own money to buy himself out of the lifetime contract and sign with someone else :D

Thoughts on them?

Weird Kawhi’s not featured on NB website as a signature athlete. They just posted on IG that he’s an all star but just strange.

JS”
Waaaay softer step in than any previous NB shoe. Feels a lot more like a 1080 than a two wxy or last years FFBB. Traction is beast mode on dust and clean. Fit tts but the toebox is a little short - about like a 10.25 for me and not a 10.5 but the suede is soft so no worries. I will be getting more as these have a casual appeal to them too.

Back
Top Bottom