Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Threw my pair on today. That was a struggle. IMG_20201102_170342.jpg

Last edited:
Want the jolly rancher tee but I thought $35 was steep. Will see if I can scoop it on disco down the road

Hi I just received My ASG Kawhi's SZ. 8.5. I copped the same size as my OMN1S , I went half a size down from my normal size in nikes SZ. 9. They fit exactly how my OMN1S did when right out the box. But they have a little more beefy upper, might take a little more time to break in the upper. The sole feels like they have a bigger drop, thicker heel compared to my well worn OMN1S. The KAWHI tread is very beefy they should not wear out quickly. First impressions Build quality is great, nice stitching and pretty thick leather around the toe cap. I love the 3D NB heel caps Please enjoy the pics I hope everyone that wanted them was able to cop!!

I'm waiting for indoor courts to open back up before I start using the Kawhi. For now I'm using the OMN1s for outdoor ball.

DSC00210.jpg DSC00218.jpg DSC00217.jpg DSC00214.jpg DSC00219.jpg DSC00221.jpg DSC00224.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00211.jpg
    DSC00211.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Let's ****ing go. Been waiting for that pair.

Anyone want to do a pickup for me if these don't drop in the EU?

Good quality and the detail is great but they are too snug, arch is stiff, went half size down. Gonna try tts maybe even half up. Little hard to put the shoe on. Don't like how the heel sits when standing (is like a splint is against the back of the shoe). Might wait for the lows. Idk not a good first impression on these in terms of comfort and fit (also price lol). Maybe get the Omn1s low first.
IMG_20201104_194156.jpg
IMG_20201104_193838.jpg

Good quality and the detail is great but they are too snug, arch is stiff, went half size down. Gonna try tts maybe even half up. Little hard to put the shoe on. Don't like how the heel sits when standing (is like a splint is against the back of the shoe). Might wait for the lows. Idk not a good first impression on these in terms of comfort and fit (also price lol). Maybe get the Omn1s low first.
IMG_20201104_194156.jpg
IMG_20201104_193838.jpg
I feel that the collar/ heel counter issue is gonna be a problem, different colorways seem to be using different materials for the collar. Sometimes same material as toe cap, sometimes different. Maybe when they have the thick leather type collar could bad for comfort.

Maybe it needs to break in/soften up. It's pushing into my leg a little, odd feeling, maybe upsize will ease it. I know a softer/padded collar would be better. Good lockdown and cups the heel really well. Not impressed with cushioning out the box.
Gonna order tts and see how that feels, then half up if I still don't like it gonna wait for the lows. If I don't like them then gonna skip it altogether. Gotta try the Omn1s too.

Pointguy half size down on these is def a no no. i went up a .5 on both of mine and they perfect ( after a week of steady wear) and the blues i ordered today
that arch and all will loosen up after a short while, it did for me, and when it does, awww yeah !

that heel is take it or leave it, dont bother me thank God

sounds like omn1s may be the move for ya sir

that heel on tha black ones :nthat: my gawd !

NB return gotta be new condition so I can't break them in like I would with Nike. Gonna order tts and see how they are then work up if need be. Glad these are sitting and easy to get.

The black Kawhis look great but yeah it seems like you really have to break them in. I went back and scooped the triple black Omn1s and the Mulberry lows.
Kawhi's may be an easy pass for me being that its only standard sizing.

The black pair next week is up and coming to FTL, champs, foot action, eastbay, dsg, ycmc, dtlr/villa as well as nb they are a general release nothing limited just like the all black and all white pair

Back
Top Bottom