Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Definitely like them. Don’t love the colorway.

Wonder why they stick with mid/highs for all the mainline models so far

Definitely like them. Don’t love the colorway.

Wonder why they stick with mid/highs for all the mainline models so far
Yeah I think the only low was in the Omni. Like them I'm just worried about clear soles. The courts I have are not as nice as NBA floors. Might wait for a solid rubber CW.

Yeah I think the only low was in the Omni. Like them I'm just worried about clear soles. The courts I have are not as nice as NBA floors. Might wait for a solid rubber CW.
Omn1 low was some of the best translucent traction I’ve ever had. Those things were nuts.

Don’t y’all think the current two wxy is a low? Looks like a low in pics, maybe a hair higher than a low. I wanna grab a pair but my backlog is still a bit too big. Still might grab a pair anyway lol

I know players get accustomed to wearing certain models more comfortable in some than others but for LaVine to debut these in the first half only to back to the Two WXY v3 in the second half is not a good look. Not saying he won’t wear the Fresh Foam BB, but on such a huge stage, it would be best to promote the newest, latest and greatest especially from a new tech / business standpoint.

JS”

I know players get accustomed to wearing certain models more comfortable in some than others but for LaVine to debut these in the first half only to back to the Two WXY v3 in the second half is not a good look. Not saying he won’t wear the Fresh Foam BB, but on such a huge stage, it would be best to promote the newest, latest and greatest especially from a new tech / business standpoint.

JS”

I was just coming on here to ask if he changed at halftime or something, since I missed the first half. Didn't know if it was a different colorway or what. I don't fault him for changing if they just weren't playing well for him. Bulls up 14 now toward the end of the 3rd.

Don’t y’all think the current two wxy is a low? Looks like a low in pics, maybe a hair higher than a low. I wanna grab a pair but my backlog is still a bit too big. Still might grab a pair anyway lol
It is cut and designed more like a low but next to the V2 it’s maybe a half inch shorter.

Kawhi 3 Apla Predator ABZORB foam and Energy Arch
Screenshot_20230120_164153_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_164201_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_164143_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_164210_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_164218_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_164131_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom