Kawhi Leonard New Balance

12/11/2020

12 11.jpg

'media dai'

new kl 4.jpg

new kl 5.jpg

TEAM KAWHI TIL WE DIE

Lots of guesses but IMO those are definitely just Kawhi highs, probably a prototype. White on White is hella muted but a lot of the details are the same or very slightly changed between the OG and that one. 6 eyelets vs 7 being the biggest stand out to me, 2 above the ankle whereas the OG just had 1.

Just curious if anyone here buys the new balance basketball apparel? Ive been eyeing some of the kawhi shorts but not sure on how they fit compared to like nike or adidas shorts.

Lots of guesses but IMO those are definitely just Kawhi highs, probably a prototype. White on White is hella muted but a lot of the details are the same or very slightly changed between the OG and that one. 6 eyelets vs 7 being the biggest stand out to me, 2 above the ankle whereas the OG just had 1.
I don't think it's a prototype. After what happened with Matt Bonner NB would not risk that. Early pair and a tease perhaps but has to be a finished product.

I don't think it's a prototype. After what happened with Matt Bonner NB would not risk that. Early pair and a tease perhaps but has to be a finished product.
Weren't basically every pair of Omn1s Kawhi wore at first "prototypes"? I.e. they came from a lab/sample floor rather than a fully finished manufacturing process in Asia? Also it's preseason, they're entirely white, and devoid of any NB branding as far as I can tell. Screams prototype to me but I also just might not really understand what it means to be a prototype :lol:

Weren't basically every pair of Omn1s Kawhi wore at first "prototypes"? I.e. they came from a lab/sample floor rather than a fully finished manufacturing process in Asia? Also it's preseason, they're entirely white, and devoid of any NB branding as far as I can tell. Screams prototype to me but I also just might not really understand what it means to be a prototype :lol:

I am defining it as an unfinished product subject to failure and defects that would be corrected in a finalized version. A beta version.

1st interview like this in a long long time. should be fun considering kimmel is a big laker fan

gonna ride him about the 3-1 choke :emoji_upside_down:

long stare.jpg

TEAM KAWHI 4 LIFE

Back
Top Bottom