Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Need two wxy lows already

heard they will NOT be released in US, at least anytime soon.

5BE988F3-8697-4BF7-A906-93E6C61A8A46.jpeg

Just read the last page. Can’t apps like GOAT list them though? Maybe we should apply for the products to be added
One would think that is a possibility but I e-mailed GOAT and asked the question. From the response I got, items are added as they are listed for sale, not just because we have them, if that makes sense.

And I'd like to add that playing in the Two Wxy Low is really nice. I love that extra freedom around my ankles and the overall fit is improved. It's not that the fit of the regular Two Wxy is bad but the lows just feel that much better.
Where were you able to grab ?

Right now the Kawhi is my son’s favorite shoe. He has tried the trae young, Jordan 36, nike zoom GT cut , curry 8 and his previous go to Kobe protro 4 .

He loves the traction and the fit. He still prefers the cushion in the protro 4 but said the cushion in the kawhi is still really nice . I want to try them now but waiting on the Olympic color way to go on sale.

Bazley back with a fire colorway

1635385567201.png

I'd be hyped to get these but as someone noted on the reddit thread, these have NO cushion.
I had to return the Two Wxys I got because I play outside and while they played well, I had knee issues for days afterward because the cushion is trash.

Back
Top Bottom