Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Saw that also lol

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 2.59.12 PM.png

Fantastic surprise to have the announcement come today. Finally more hoops content is on the way. Also need to watch the video on the official pages story. Sneak peek of the kawhi

I must have missed it…Sneak peek of the Kawhi 3??

JS”

Good to see you getting out there duke40 duke40

Any teaser on how the v3 stack up against the 2s and 1s?

To go way back - they feel like a CP3 6/7/8. Cushioning is stiff but absorbs impact really well. Court feel is great. Traction and fit are GREAT. It’s the shoe that’s going to get NB on the radar.

BTW - where you been lately?

To go way back - they feel like a CP3 6/7/8. Cushioning is stiff but absorbs impact really well. Court feel is great. Traction and fit are GREAT. It’s the shoe that’s going to get NB on the radar.

I like the sounds of all of that... The cp3 line comparison resonates with me for sure. Really enjoyed the 6s and 7s

I've been keeping an eye on the forums here and there. At the moment I'm rehabbing a groin strain, which is a little frustrating. Trying to stay on top of that and be patient getting back to full speed. Aside from the strain, I've felt solid, so I'm looking forward to playing more (hopefully) soon.

have you worn any more in the past week or two? Does cushioning open up at all?

I haven't worn my two way lows much because of traction issues.. I loved the fit though. They deserve more wear but I couldn't sacrifice court time during runs to see if the traction was gonna start grabbing.

have you worn any more in the past week or two? Does cushioning open up at all?

I haven't worn my two way lows much because of traction issues.. I loved the fit though. They deserve more wear but I couldn't sacrifice court time during runs to see if the traction was gonna start grabbing.
Worn them twice since - cushioning is still not super soft or bouncy but it absorbs (I know) impact and honestly feels just slightly better than the V1. Traction is waaaaay better and fit is still perfect.

Worn them twice since - cushioning is still not super soft or bouncy but it absorbs (I know) impact and honestly feels just slightly better than the V1. Traction is waaaaay better and fit is still perfect.
Good to know/hear! I really love the low cut of the two way 1's, kind of a perfect height. Thanks for the help securing those.

I have debated roughing up the traction on my pair on concrete or something, hoping that would help. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom