Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Maaaaaan… I’m sorry for those Harden 7 pics. I meant to put those in the reviews thread. My bad.

Maaaaaan… I’m sorry for those Harden 7 pics. I meant to put those in the reviews thread. My bad.
Unacceptable…lol jk. I think we all figured that. I get lost in threads too when im on my phone.

Looks like they are waiting until after the alpha color drops to show us more Kawhis. That could mean they have some good colors coming and they don't want to over shadow the first one. Fingers crossed.

Thinking of grabbing these later with a $20 DSG rewards certificate I have… they look like they’ll be excellent performers

Let’s go!!!!
75AD2680-E263-4A97-ADD0-DAF414F35539.jpeg

Initial thoughts. Midsole is thicker than the Kawhi 2. Foam feels as soft as the K2. Softer than the K 1. The foam seems to go up the lateral side of the foot seems like it will contain the foot on the footbed well. Upper material does not feel overly plastic, seems like it will flex nicely. They don't feel as narrow as the Kawhi 1 or 2 which I like Laces are nice and thick. Tongue is padded the white material around the ankle is flexible and nicely padded. Heel cup fits nicely no heel slip ( went tts size 9). Overall feels like the Kawhi 2 with thicker midsole and a slightly wider toe box. Upper material is more forgiving. I will play pick up in these tomorrow morning will report on traction on a dusty 24 hour fitness gym.
20230211_175453.jpg 20230211_175504.jpg 20230211_175522.jpg 20230211_175545.jpg 20230211_175853.jpg 20230211_175822.jpg

Just got back from 2 hours of play on my dusty 24 fitness.

Grip is silent but pretty good. If there anything like the previous Kawhi they could grip even more as they break in.

Midsole cushion. Feels great, it is definitely thicker than the 2. For heel to toe transition they are slightly clunky. Not as bad as the 1 and worse than the 2. Don't get me wrong heel to toe transition wasn't mad at all. Didn't feel the spring plate much but the midsole is kind of stiff so I can imagine that it would be good for springiness. Not much court feel they are similar to the 1 in this way, but the containment is better in the 3. I feel like the 1 contained your foot on lateral movements with the upper. On the 3 there is containment in the midsole because it rides up a little on the lateral sides of the foot. I feel like they will get even better when they break in a little.

Upper, is comfortable, more flexible than the 1 and 2 no break in needed. I did not feel any hot spots. The material is thick, They run a little warm but not bad. The heel cup is great keeps the foot in place. 20230212_073024.jpg 20230212_073031.jpg

Grip is silent but pretty good. If there anything like the previous Kawhi they could grip even more as they break in.

Midsole cushion. Feels great, it is definitely thicker than the 2. For heel to toe transition they are slightly clunky. Not as bad as the 1 and worse than the 2. Don't get me wrong heel to toe transition wasn't mad at all. Didn't feel the spring plate much but the midsole is kind of stiff so I can imagine that it would be good for springiness. Not much court feel they are similar to the 1 in this way, but the containment is better in the 3. I feel like the 1 contained your foot on lateral movements with the upper. On the 3 there is containment in the midsole because it rides up a little on the lateral sides of the foot. I feel like they will get even better when they break in a little.

Upper, is comfortable, more flexible than the 1 and 2 no break in needed. Toe box is roomier than 1 and 2. I did not feel any hot spots. The material is thick, They run a little warm but not bad. The heel cup is great keeps the foot in place. 20230212_073024.jpg 20230212_073031.jpg

Upper, is comfortable, more flexible than the 1 and 2 no break in needed. I did not feel any hot spots. The material is thick, They run a little warm but not bad. The heel cup is great keeps the foot in place. 20230212_073024.jpg 20230212_073031.jpg
TTS or .5 down like the 1s? Good stuff bro 👍🏻

Still haven’t gotten around to picking up a pg6…waiting for a big discount but I feel that they’re running dry. ..
I agree I pulled the trigger on a second pair. Probably my favorite shoe I've ever played in. Comfort and grip wise.

For me about the same. I returned the 20s to keep my PG6. Those got alot of court feel.

That’s interesting. Felt like the 20s had better court feel to me. I had the PG 6 Cotton Candy and returned those. Didn’t like the stability of it. Kawhi 3 court feel similar to the LeBron 20 is Gucci to me. And the upper being flexible? That’s gravy

Back
Top Bottom