Kawhi Leonard New Balance

FF BB so far

Attachments

• IMG_20230412_185819.jpg
    IMG_20230412_185819.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 610
Where are you buying them from? NB website doesn’t have them posted. They barely have any bb stuff on their website. And I don’t see them on ftl fnl and champs.
The Kawhi is from when they first released. The fresh foam bb's all from the initial release of each, with the bulls colorway on champs for at least a few days. Guess they were all finally pulled. eBay should have some options at retail for the FF and just above for Kawhi

The Kawhi is from when they first released. The fresh foam bb's all from the initial release of each, with the bulls colorway on champs for at least a few days. Guess they were all finally pulled. eBay should have some options at retail for the FF and just above for Kawhi
FF was pulled as well?

the KL3 & FFbb SOLD OUT on Joe's
...very surprised these got released at all, since they were pulled for defects. Joe's is NB online outlet. my guess is they got pulled not sold out. be interested if anyone here actually got a pair from Joe's site.

the KL3 & FFbb SOLD OUT on Joe's
...very surprised these got released at all, since they were pulled for defects. Joe's is NB online outlet. my guess is they got pulled not sold out. be interested if anyone here actually got a pair from Joe's site.
Same - no way they sold out that quick

Think I’ll grab these for $74.99

But they wanna charge $9.95 shipping for orders under $75 lol. Gonna see what else I should add to cart

IMG_9838.jpeg

These run tts in your opinion, and narrow? I’m normal width
I have three pairs tts and two a half up. I’m semi-wide (half up in lebron 20) and for me half up is perfect. Tts my toes are almost at the end and I like a little wiggle room but the tts is still doable.

Back
Top Bottom