Kawhi Leonard New Balance

I just got these in the mail. I have a calf injury so Im rehabbing before I play in them, hopefully in a couple weeks. I've been seeing many positive reviews about the shoe so I am excited.

Beat NB shoe yet. Only played three games full court so far but they feel like the Two wxy V3 V3 with better forefoot cushioning
C36F0BAF-D30B-4A11-964E-2EA99F9FC050.jpeg

oh these are great in hand! Grey Day Kawhi 4. Comes with cream laces and an extra set of grey laces
IMG_0827.jpg
IMG_0828.jpg
IMG_0829 (1).jpg
IMG_0830 (1).jpg
IMG_0831 (1).jpg
IMG_0832 (1).jpg
IMG_0833 (1).jpg
IMG_0834.jpg
IMG_0835.jpg
Now these are actually fire. Are these available yet? I haven’t seen them anywhere. I’ve heard good reviews about these as well performance wise. I think I’ll pick these up. I also prefer their logo being the NB as the primary and it just the N.

Now these are actually fire. Are these available yet? I haven’t seen them anywhere. I’ve heard good reviews about these as well performance wise. I think I’ll pick these up. I also prefer their logo being the NB as the primary and it just the N.
Supposedly next Saturday

Beat NB shoe yet. Only played three games full court so far but they feel like the Two wxy V3 V3 with better forefoot cushioning
C36F0BAF-D30B-4A11-964E-2EA99F9FC050.jpeg
How’s the sizing? I have two NB bball shoes. I went half size down on OMN1 lows and TTS on Two Wxy v3s.

Back
Top Bottom