kc nter's where you @

Originally Posted by darren1967

Joe it's will happen even if it's just you me and my homie that i always go to games with. i looked at ht shcedule and the second series after the home opener has a day game on tuesday or wensday. i think that would be the game to hit up. i have th shcedule some hwre i will post the exact game i'm talking about when i find it.

Yo I'm with that, I'm sure Chris will be able to hit up a game with us too depending on the day. I'm with it all day though, I don't have a jobor school so I'm open all day like an Arabian gas station.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

what up. Kc nt'r checkin in. Any body sellin some cdp 4's or 3's?

Independence center footaction still has scattered sizes. I would check there

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

what up. Kc nt'r checkin in. Any body sellin some cdp 4's or 3's?

Independence center footaction still has scattered sizes. I would check there
FL in the landing still has assorted sizes and assorted packs. But HP didn't have @!!+. Just fusion, teams, and assorted Nikes. Not reallyworth the trip, But I was bored and needed White Tees.

nerd.gif

Nike Outlet had no heat when I was theere a few weeks ago. They are soooo iffy with shoes there. Now I help put the store together I worked there when theyfirst opened and the kicks they had at the beggining to now kill the present selection. But hey maybe they will start getting good stuff again. You should trygoing during the week when the trucks come in thats when the shoes that be on the back wall come in and sometimes they have heat but they will get a handful ofthem so they stick them on the back wall. But sometime employees get first pick. I dont think its and heads up there anymore though so u may find some heat onthe back wall, but honestly just save ur gas and urself the trip lol.

Yo whats up KC peoples? Im from KC out n college in Arkansas. Ill be home for summer in time for the DMP2 and Nubucks, but I wanna know if yall know who goneget the Nubucks. I know OAK Park footaction and Champs usually get the quick srike heat but do yall think they gone have the 12 and if not there where yallthink they gone be at. Im also waiting for holiday season for those space jams not I may have to take the drive to stl or chicago for those unless I find outthey will have them at home. What yall think

KC Nter riighhtt here
can anybody tell me if any spots are getting the black and pink yeezys, called peners and they said no

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying theircollections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you atable. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you knowof anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
[email protected]
www.kixpo.com

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying their collections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo 2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you a table. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you know of anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
[email protected]
www.kixpo.com
This is a KC thread, Not a Dallas, TX thread.

i guess he though since it's in the midwest section we would want to pack our shoes up and drive to dallas top show them off. i guess he didn't get thememo that gas is high as groceries.

Joe you still want to try and grab a royals game. ? maybe on the next homestand.

Just in case any of you are still subscribed to this thread lol...

The 2012 Golden Moments Pack (VI and VII) will be releasing that the House of Hoops at Oak Park Mall tomorrow. Monday Dec 24th at 8 am CST.

Back
Top Bottom