kc nter's where you @

I heard bad stuff about Landing, I'll just camp out at home for Flight Club online, if not, I'll be at FAOP most likely.

And now that I know that Landing doesn't have UNC xx3, I'm def not going.

taimaishu123, are you going to be at FAOP to get these?

ALBooBoo5, you had Metallic V on at the VII/XVI release, right? I'm a 12, and I don't wanna squeeze in to an 11.5 like I had to do for the XVI
smh.gif

taimaishu123: Thanks for joining, feel free to do me a HUGE favor and invite all your friends to the group.....we got 800 now but I'm just trying to get asmany as possible, especially in Missouri...............I go to NW, but graduate in a couple weeks. My friend that started the group goes to UCM.

23MJ45 I dont remeber what I had on but your bro let me sit in one of your chairs.

DAMN somebody has to want to split the pack in a size 11. All I want is the taxi's

Damn this forum is dead. Anyways Happy New Year hope everybody's was good. Chris I get off probation in a couple weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I take it none of you broke motha****as wanna try the NT Day at the K this year again? We bring it up every year but never actually do it,
smh.gif

I'm down with that. Who we got coming for the second game? I'm in for sure as long as I can get you to come get me Chris, You know I got you on theroad
pimp.gif
and the after game
pimp.gif

Joe it's will happen even if it's just you me and my homie that i always go to games with. i looked at ht shcedule and the second series after the homeopener has a day game on tuesday or wensday. i think that would be the game to hit up. i have th shcedule some hwre i will post the exact game i'm talkingabout when i find it.

Back
Top Bottom