KD 11

old double stacked zoom cant be beat even better than boost when it comes to just comfort and not performance.

i think jordan 18 and 19 and air force 25 were the only shoes that had it. could be wrong tho

you gotta take the carbon fiber plate insole out of the 18 and replace it tho

the gp iv had the thickest single full length zoom removable insole i have ever seen. thing was thick as ****

With nike? Lol. They have yet to top zoom which came out almost 20 years ago. Nike makes the best uppers though
I feel you but been running in the Epic Reacts and love how the cushion feels on foot. I thought Nike figured out a way to get that feeling in a B-ball shoe. Then when I heard that KD wanted a shoe that was similar to the Epic React I was very interested :smh:

didn't one of the mainline Lebrons have double stack?

With nike? Lol. They have yet to top zoom which came out almost 20 years ago. Nike makes the best uppers though

zoomX comes close, if not better

the react on VaporStreets is up there too, a more plush react since it's technically a casual shoe

didn't one of the mainline Lebrons have double stack?

zoomX comes close, if not better

the react on VaporStreets is up there too, a more plush react since it's technically a casual shoe
LeBron VIs had dubb stacked zoom and the IVs had a thick zoom insole that felt stacked

Last edited:
Got my oreos today and they are pretty damn comfortable out of the box.
20180620_160338.jpg
20180620_160306.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah most def they are not as long looking as the 9 or the X. I went with the same size in them as my X and they fit perfectly. There is a liner inside them all the way to the toes that makes the shoe feel like a booty instead of raw flyknit against the foot. The toe box around the edges of the toe is pretty damn stiff but on top of the toes does not feel as stiff as the X did. The inner lining runs up the back of the achilles like the 9 elite did and might take a bit for some to get used to or break in

Yeah most def they are not as long looking as the 9 or the X. I went with the same size in them as my X and they fit perfectly. There is a liner inside them all the way to the toes that makes the shoe feel like a booty instead of raw flyknit against the foot. The toe box around the edges of the toe is pretty damn stiff but on top of the toes does not feel as stiff as the X did. The inner lining runs up the back of the achilles like the 9 elite did and might take a bit for some to get used to or break in

So did you go true to size or 1/2 smaller with the X/XI?

So did you go true to size or 1/2 smaller with the X/XI?
I would say they are a shoe that most should try on as getting them on at first is kinda hard like the 9. Yes the over the foot part is stretchy but nowhere near as much as the X. My X were an 11 and all my 9 were 11.5 just because of how hard they were to get on. I feel the 11 fits perfectly in both length and width. The flyknit around the outside of the toe is quite stiff as well as the black overlay is super hard as well.

Over the top pic of Size 11 KD11 next to size 11 X and size 11.5 9 elites, shows how long the x actually were
20180620_195534.jpg
20180620_195628.jpg

Are these narrow? And do they feel like a low or a mid?
They feel like they are wider than the X in the midfoot but there is padding around the middle of the shoe that gives some. The lofted flyknit they call it has nice padding behind it on the tongue and sides of the foot. The interior collar padding height is the same as the 9 elites. They feel like a massively upgraded 9 imo.

They feel like they are wider than the X in the midfoot but there is padding around the middle of the shoe that gives some. The lofted flyknit they call it has nice padding behind it on the tongue and sides of the foot. The interior collar padding height is the same as the 9 elites. They feel like a massively upgraded 9 imo.
Do you think they are more comfortable than the 9/10s?

Yeah its nowhere near as long as the X. I want to see the ID options they put up for them, a fully multicolor pair would look bananas

Do you think they are more comfortable than the 9/10s?
Out of the box they are more comfortable than the x to me, but i am also a bigger guy weight wise so someone not my size may not feel the same way about the way they feel. Not as bouncy as the 9 but the cushion is there

At least its the overlay fraying not the flyknit on those. Thank baby raptor jesus I am too old and slow to toe drag if and when I play

Back
Top Bottom