KD 11

The cushion in the KD 11 appears great, and defiantly something I need after having so many surgeries from football. But, i do not want my foot sliding off the foot bed! I hate that feeling.. Like, the feeling of your foot trying to cling to a cliff, ...Would that be an accurate real world comparison with these shoes?

I'm starting to lean heavily towards the Jordan 32 for my orthopedic problems.

36455203-AE84-48EB-9E1A-FD01DC5EF1CA.jpeg

Love these. Need the multicolors next.

Nice photo. I like the way they look here.

Same here, multi will be my first KDXI.

KD was suppose to wear these during the Finals to help promote the XI and also sell a champ pack..... he personally choose not to for reasons we all are going to agree with come public release

Yup. Probably because there is little to no support for lateral cuts, they’re probably back in the lab fixing up pairs for him like they did Lebron on the 15 with those outriggers that we never saw....

no word of a lie, I damn near broke my ankle in the Lebron 15s, outriggers probably wouldn’t have done anything but I was fouled hard and came down a little awkward and the zoom bottomed out on the lateral side and snap crackle pop went my ankle. Took 5 months of rehab to be able to go again in games.

Yup. Probably because there is little to no support for lateral cuts, they’re probably back in the lab fixing up pairs for him like they did Lebron on the 15 with those outriggers that we never saw....

no word of a lie, I damn near broke my ankle in the Lebron 15s, outriggers probably wouldn’t have done anything but I was fouled hard and came down a little awkward and the zoom bottomed out on the lateral side and snap crackle pop went my ankle. Took 5 months of rehab to be able to go again in games.

Honest Review, though! Hope you're healing bro. I could see that being a problem with all that hyped up air on the LBJ 15. All that cushion can be scary at times..

Maybe this will be one of those short lived shoes nike does. I do not see him wearing the KD trey 5's and I would not put it past him to actually wear the X next season if he has issues with these. Soleheatonfeat said he has 12 info already

They def are not testing the sneakers out thoroughly enough. 2 of your top 3 signature athletes have major problems with their sneakers. Maybe Kd and Lebron don’t have the time to be involed like that anymore but either way it’s a problem.

I thought about canceling my peach jams from SP and just getting the blues this week or blacks because my big game is Sunday. Idk if I’d have them.

They didn’t sent me confirmation but I’m assuming Monday they would since it was the weekend but they charged me Friday night so idk.

Then I saw SP 15$ cancellation fee. WTH!!!!!

IF they do say I got them I could always just sell for retail if I get blues to play in

the blues release tomorrow?

Yes. Foot Locker calendar lists the blues as Tuesday, 7/17 and the oreo pair as Wednesday 7/18. Strange Nike has nothing on their sites about these releases...

Called a couple of spots near me and they all said they don’t got anything, maybe it’s online only tomorrow or something.

FTL always do these BS release date nobody knows about. Then changes them up last minute.

I called Shoe Palace and they say my order went through and is processed, my email had edu on the end so their system did not recognize it or something. They will send me tracking tonight.

And why should we listen to you and your experience?

You don't have my feet so I shouldn't pay attention to anything that you have to say regarding shoes.

Don't pay attention to what I said regarding your review, just trying to get into the mindset of the guy above.

Thanks for the review.
You can't get into my mindset acting like a expletive. Nothing I posted said and or implied you should pay no attention at all to a review so no need to make stuff up like hurt lover. Get yourself out of your feelings.

You can't get into my mindset acting like a expletive. Nothing I posted said and or implied you should pay no attention at all to a review so no need to make stuff up like hurt lover. Get yourself out of your feelings.

I can get into your "Mindset", I just have to think like a little girl going through puberty.

Moist much?

Back
Top Bottom