KD 11

First impression (purely casual wear):

These...don't feel very good. Very stiff, feels like something is digging in the arch of my feet, and the PADDING on the back of the heel feels horrible on my achilles. I felt a soreness within minutes.

Yikes. Not giving up on them as it was a short wear, but damn son.

Exactly that Achilles part. It should’ve been more padding there. I tapped out after that.

Exactly that Achilles part. It should’ve been more padding there. I tapped out after that.

If any shoe ever needed those heel "pillows" that are in some basketball shoes (trying to think...I know the Jordan XXXI mid had them), it's this one.

It basically felt like there was a steel rod or wooden dowel covered in poly/nylon padding rubbing on the back of my ankle. I can "fix" something like the arch problem, and the stiffness would probably break in, but that achilles issue is something fierce.

I also have to say that just holding them in hand (before I even put them on), they felt quite heavy.

If any shoe ever needed those heel "pillows" that are in some basketball shoes (trying to think...I know the Jordan XXXI mid had them), it's this one.

It basically felt like there was a steel rod or wooden dowel covered in poly/nylon padding rubbing on the back of my ankle. I can "fix" something like the arch problem, and the stiffness would probably break in, but that achilles issue is something fierce.

I also have to say that just holding them in hand (before I even put them on), they felt quite heavy.

That part right there.

I was surprised they stripped away the padding in the ankle Achilles area. That was one aspect that I loved about the 10.

That part right there.

I was surprised they stripped away the padding in the ankle Achilles area. That was one aspect that I loved about the 10.

agree about the ankle pillows.

What does Nike do with all the 30 day worn returns? I see a lot of these being returned to Nike in the future

And some of the shoes at the outlet seems like they've been worn already. Maybe they send the decent ones there too.

Depending on overall condition they are either re-sold at retail stores/outlets or given away to staff working at their distribution/return centers. The clearly defective or beat pairs are trashed or recycled (if possible). This applies to footwear and apparel.

damn shame I was looking forward to seeing what these would be like. most reviews I've read have been negative and not ways that are conducive to hoopin which is what I'd use them for. I've heard some people use them for lifting and that helps them break in, but the achilles issue sounds like a no-go for me. thanks for all those who provided feedback!

I returned my EYBLs to Nike. These are definitely not shoes that work for me for playing ball. Disappointed because I was like the react and zoom combo...

Achilles pain, sub par traction, and terrible lateral stability and containment. Just didn't work for my body and style of play.

Lately playing mostly in Harden 1s and 2s, Jordan 32s, the 2016 Crazy Explosive Lows. I need cushioning and shoe that will support hard cuts.

I love the Harden 1's to play in.

I watched the video of the Brandon Jennings workout with Melo and SJ.

Jennings started in the Oreo KD 11 then about 15 minutes into the workout he took them off and put on the PG2

I love the Harden 1's to play in.

I watched the video of the Brandon Jennings workout with Melo and SJ.

Jennings started in the Oreo KD 11 then about 15 minutes into the workout he took them off and put on the PG2
yeah i would assume he's wayyy to shifty with cuts to use these. he relies on that for seperation

hours on hours of playing in these. very satisfied. sorry to hear that some people are having issues with the shoe
How did they feel on defense? The Lebon XVs worked for a lot of people and I loved them on offense but on defense I could not lock down because of that sink feeling every time the ball handler would change direction

How did they feel on defense? The Lebon XVs worked for a lot of people and I loved them on offense but on defense I could not lock down because of that sink feeling every time the ball handler would change direction
And that's why I didn't get a pair. No outrigger and that super squish feeling isn't very good for me. Add to that the fact that they feel high (poor court feel) and I was wobbling in them and I was already thinking about ankle sprains.

And that's why I didn't get a pair. No outrigger and that super squish feeling isn't very good for me. Add to that the fact that they feel high (poor court feel) and I was wobbling in them and I was already thinking about ankle sprains.

I have the Black\Gum pair for basketball, I swear I don't feel the comfort\squish in those. They feel ok, but not the plush feel that I was expecting.

when i first played in them i was skeptical, especially guarding guards that are shifty and I take defense very serious too. After a few wears, I was good. I don't even worry about the shoes

20297F9F-581A-4004-9758-3EB659247153.jpeg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom