KD 11

Sole collector did a performance review of these and gave them a bad review. Basically said they're the worst KD's yet

Not surprised. I know I wasn’t buggin in regards to the Achilles issue. Shame because I like how the 11 looks but not at the risk of shredding my Achilles’ tendons.

My pairs would never have seen a basketball court, and I honestly have to say they could possibly be the worst KDs. I'm still trying different insoles and stuff but they just bother my feet all over.

Before these (and having never tried the 1-3), I would say the 6 (great CWs though) and 8 were at the bottom of my list.

A1C14EBE-491B-460A-B1FE-3B7039AC2BD2.jpeg
0001ED58-8066-4778-9DF4-F4CC983B0270.jpeg

No kidding looks like a torso with hockey sticks for legs lol, wow

These MC will hit discount. Otherwise these foreign sites would have already sold out. And honestly, MC is pretty played out at this point.

Lewi does what lewi does, he lewis up.

Plus the X is a much better shoe than the XI. I like the XI MC too, but I just can't enjoy wearing them.

I have the grey MC X, but didn't see any size 14 of the black pair.

I agree, only MC shoes I actually ever liked were the free 4.0s, the masterpiece Kobe 9s, and the Kd X. Just funny to see that being said. If you didn’t know of Lewi you’d be like wtf.

some thick ankle nike dry fit socks might help the achilies problem
So for me the achilles issue went away after 1) wearing them around the house for over an hour, 2) a second time 30 minutes before playing and 3) playing in them it loosed up quick. I wore stance nba socks. I wrote before, I really like the 11's and the containment issue hasn't been a problem for me. I'm an old baller now who can't cut like youngbloods and a light frame, but I'm still running all the time. I like the shoe and so far the color ways have been nice.

That's one thing about the Paranoid and Peach Jam CWs, the react is colored so it offsets possible yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom