KD 11

Did an arts and crafts project.

I only wear these casually and i felt like the top loops were too close together and i felt there should've been loops above them. The way it is set up out the box didn't allow me to wear the laces loosely without looking wildly untangled. I picked up some needle and thread and got to work.
After on the left. Looks way better imo
20181205_193201.jpg

Before on the left
Screenshot_20181205-200451_Gallery.jpg

hibbett had 40 percent off select sale stuff for two days only. had some good stuff 3 different epic reacts for 70, grey hover phantom for 60, kd multicolor for 68, and uptempo 97 for 80

was checking out with the hovr phantoms and got cart jacked
Why didn’t you post the deal here bruh lol ? I needed those Multics for that price. I’m defintely about to unfollow all of those shoe pages I follow that post steals. Next time please post.

Went to my outlet today and they had the multis full size run for retail. I tried to try them on and I couldn’t even get my foot in them and they were half size up. I was in hurry so I’ll try again another time. I wish Nike would stop making his shoes so narrow. I know his feet are very narrow and they model the shoe after each athlete but it wouldn’t hurt to make his shoes a little wider.

I made the mistake of wearing my triple black 11’s with no show socks, my achilles area got all cut up smh. Only crew or quarters from now on with this model :smh:

Anyone watching the game tonight vs the kings? They need to release the pair quinn cook is wearing immediately!

I got them at my local outlet on the has wall marked already 20% off marked at 129.99$. They must have been a return. Then used the 30% off coupon that was available this weekend. 72$

Y’all know if it was online I’d drop a link

Back
Top Bottom