KD 11

I felt like they wasted designs by doing the elite series. They should’ve saved the elites for future models. Or perhaps the 9 Elite should’ve been the 9.

I also feel the nba allowing the players to wear whatever colors they want has taken some creativity from the the pe designers.

If the rules were tighter like they were pre 2009, you could’ve saved some of those cold colorways for all star weekend or big games.

I purchased mine. Mad I stupidly didn’t go through a cashback portal but I did save $25 buying a discounted gift card. These will probably be sold out by the end of the all star game.

I purchased mine. Mad I stupidly didn’t go through a cashback portal but I did save $25 buying a discounted gift card. These will probably be sold out by the end of the all star game.
Nah.....kd’s arent moving like that.

Went to my local HoH and these were not available.

Weird, since last year and the year before that they had the last two KD aunt pearl shoes.

rely feeling this aunt pearl version. my only other KD11 is the multicolor but i might have to go for this as well

061F2848-A5C5-4DE0-964A-F7E0DBA4684E.jpeg

They appear to be sold out on ndc for the aunt pearl pair.

Is that weird that no foot locker near me within 100 miles does not have it in stock?

Not even the Kyrie 5 or PG 3 all star shoes. What a weird release.

Back
Top Bottom