KD 11

It is comfortable for wearing around. I was talking about the heel area. If you don’t wear high enough socks the stupid heel tab thing stabs you. lol.

I thought the socks were high enough but they weren’t. I choose the wrong ones.
Did you go with your normal Nike size or try to go an half size down? I could have went an half size down but stuck with my normal Nike size and have more room in the toe box but haven’t had any rubbing issues. I can even wear low quarter socks and still not have heel rubbing, you might need a bigger size.

Did you go with your normal Nike size or try to go an half size down? I could have went an half size down but stuck with my normal Nike size and have more room in the toe box but haven’t had any rubbing issues. I can even wear low quarter socks and still not have heel rubbing, you might need a bigger size.

I went half size up to 9.5. Since I was able to pick it up for only like $80 (used). I wear a size 9 and in the KD 9 and 10.

I haven’t tried on a size 9 in the KD 11 in stores yet so I don’t know how they feel on my feet.

The 9.5 fits fine for me in the toe area. Not too squished just the heel area is giving me trouble.

Na on that colorway. TTS is the way to go on these but I wish they were easier to get on. Better than older models, but still a pain.

14FCBD0C-546D-4893-BFFD-A38FA3FF36DF.jpeg
I’ll buy another pair Achilles’ tendon!

But seriously the heel piece irritation that I wrote a sonnet on is no more.

They're at Champs, FNL, FTL at the Great Mall

I never seen that at any of those stores listed near me. Lol.

But I haven’t been to the great mall in a while. I’ve only seen them at HoH locations. I remember I was at a champs store not long ago and asked to see if they had any KD11 in stock and they said nope.

Not a Warriors fan but these would’ve been so clean with a Warriors colorway. White upper with a blue sole and the gold confetti or blue upper with hints of white and a gold confetti.

KD seems like a go with the flow pushover type of person and wouldn’t question these crappy colorways.

Going to go to my outlet Friday and see if they can find me some All Star Xs.

Not a Warriors fan but these would’ve been so clean with a Warriors colorway. White upper with a blue sole and the gold confetti or blue upper with hints of white and a gold confetti.

KD seems like a go with the flow pushover type of person and wouldn’t question these crappy colorways.

Going to go to my outlet Friday and see if they can find me some All Star Xs.

As long as the direct deposit clears and his posse has the dope colorways.

Back
Top Bottom