KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by JKol

These are def my favorite!
\\

I ordered the exact thing. I ended up changing my hulk theme and used the black strap instead of the purple. The etched strap looks hella dope. I will post picture when they arrive. Now to wait
frown.gif

Are the ID nerfs people have been creating going to look simliar in person to the actual nerfs? Also, which material looks the best for the "Batman" colorway...That design is sick and good job to everybody's creations so far.

nikeid
/render.nikeid.com/is/image//nikeid/?layer=0&src=ir%28nikeidrender/KDIV1201_v1?obj=/s/g21&color=212735&show&obj=/s/g3&color=212735&show&obj=/s/g8&color=f3c837&show&obj=/s/g10&color=535559&show&obj=/s/g4/shiny&color=212735&show&obj=/s/g24&color=535559&show&obj=/s/g20/dragon&show&obj=/s/g1/shiny&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g23&color=f3c837&show&obj=/s/g12/solid&color=535559&show&obj=/s/g17/clear&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g6&color=f3c837&show&obj=/s/g19&show&opac=100&decal=&src=is%28nikeid/scrp_iD?">http://render.nikeid.com/...src=is(...pha)&printRes=72&sharpen=1&wid=725)&pos=0,-65">
sneakerPlay_03_07.jsp
Batman YOTD or a Batman Reflective Camo?

I'm really upset about the YOTD options. I wanted to try to make some KDII Scoring Title look-alikes with the YOTD design, but no photo blue base.
mad.gif
 I thought about it after I struck out on the YOTD release last night, only to realize that...

And I like the matte base better than anodized too, but YOTD iD have anodized. I might make a pair down the road, but if I do it won't be a YOTD unfortunately.

Im seeing way too much Neon.

will probably get those scoring titles someone made a few pages back

after i see real Pics of course.

Originally Posted by zcannon92

Are the ID nerfs people have been creating going to look simliar in person to the actual nerfs? Also, which material looks the best for the "Batman" colorway...That design is sick and good job to everybody's creations so far.
IMO matte black for batmans.. matches the character well

heres the closest i can get to the chaos colorway. i was trying to make the v's but it didn't come out right.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by zcannon92

IMO matte black for batmans.. matches the character well

Like this?

Originally Posted by sidnacious

heres the closest i can get to the chaos colorway. i was trying to make the v's but it didn't come out right.

I thought of this earlier and will probably pull the trigger on them. Only difference on mine will be a grey strap with a white swoosh and a lime green swoosh/logo.

I would wanna make a nerf l**** everyone else but it wont fill that hole that I missed out on the real ones

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by sidnacious

I thought of this earlier and will probably pull the trigger on them. Only difference on mine will be a grey strap with a white swoosh and a lime green swoosh/logo.

i did mine like that but black midsole and black strap with the hot punch swoosh and lime green swoosh on the inside of the shoe

83c255ce834466be35de7edf6c05e04a3757ead.jpg

Alot these Nike IDs people are making are reminding me of my cousins "My Little Pony" collection.
e802507e064bf67f39ce4618f365764c7716f6d.png

Back
Top Bottom