KD IV NIKEID THREAD

^^ Really thinking about making a pair of Yeezy inspired KDs too, got a few other shoes on my radar though.

Minus the pink on the back and side these are pretty much what they will look like. Dk if this vid has been posted before or not.

^^ Really thinking about making a pair of Yeezy inspired KDs too, got a few other shoes on my radar though.

Minus the pink on the back and side these are pretty much what they will look like. Dk if this vid has been posted before or not.

Yup, I got 2 pair on the way. One with a hot punch swoosh on the strap and one black. I couldn't decide. I figure I can flip the one I don't like or hell just rock em out. They are only $140.

Lets just say I'm glad I blacked out all the logos...its much cleaner with everything black....

MY BODY IS READY

^^^ Nice Jake...you got 'em before school starts! Rock 'em hard!

just came home from work to my iD's. i'll take better pictures tomorrow outside in the sunlight. not sure why they advertise them as "anodized" cause they came out matte...

with flash to show the real color:

(hotpunch iD and extra laces)

think I'm gonna ID my 2nd pair tomorrow...gotta decide between my [alt] Olympics & Chaos KD IV...will post pics & ask you guys to vote

Finally looking into making a pair. I got a OKC, chaos, and dunkman in mind. I'll probably go with the dunkman though. I'll pull the trigger once I'm sure on which one I'll be making.

Back
Top Bottom