KD IV NIKEID THREAD

if she don't like them, i'll take em
pimp.gif
^Looks nice BOSBrill
smokin.gif
Hopefully she likes it
Haha AMEN, dope *** iD's bro.
haha thanks guys. wont see her till saturday so ill try to get some on feet pics too when i give em to her

What are the stages in the order process? Like when you click order status....prob something like "order recieved, processing, build in progress, preparing to ship, shipped"? hahaa I'm just so impatient. Mine are in build in progress and have been for a few days....

Last edited:
^I thought we got an email for every step of the process, guess not, just checked my order status and my pair is built and has already shipped :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
^I thought we got an email for every step of the process, guess not, just checked my order status and my pair is built and has already shipped :smokin :smokin :smokin

I don't think I've gotten any step by step emails, just the order delayed (which scared me into thinking they were being pulled from the nike iD)...when did you place your order? I placed mine on the 11th....I know I'm impatient and probably have at least 2 more weeks.

I don't think I've gotten any step by step emails, just the order delayed (which scared me into thinking they were being pulled from the nike iD)...when did you place your order? I placed mine on the 11th....I know I'm impatient and probably have at least 2 more weeks.

i got the original order email, then the email saying the building has begun, i was expecting a "build complete" email as well. i ordered them on the 4th, hopefully i'll have them before the weekend :evil:

Last edited:

This is exactly how I want my Blight CW to come out, I would just want the whole base to be the same color as it is in the front. I might order them on friday

i got the original order email, then the email saying the building has begun, i was expecting a "build complete" email as well. i ordered them on the 4th, hopefully i'll have them before the weekend :evil:

It takes a good week an half to receive shipment. Keep in mind even though it states the item "Shipped" it sits in customs for a few days before you can actually track it. Other words you will most likely not get them until next week...:tongue: Hopefully I'm wrong but in my case with my shipping it took that long....

It takes a good week an half to receive shipment. Keep in mind even though it states the item "Shipped" it sits in customs for a few days before you can actually track it. Other words you will most likely not get them until next week...:tongue: Hopefully I'm wrong but in my case with my shipping it took that long....

:frown:

i start school next week and was hoping to wear them first day lol.

Last edited:
I just ordered my "Yeezy" color kds im preety excited. Those original batman colors ^^^ r dope too. 

Back
Top Bottom