KD IV NIKEID THREAD

I've had a tracking number on my pair since Tuesday. It hasn't shipped out yet. I wonder why. I'm getting impatient. Does it take this long usually?

And by the way, jzinc. Those ID's are TOO SICKKK!! 
smokin.gif

i got the idea off of someone who had a similar design 30 pages back which i cant find now.. whoever u are.. props 

Got these in, yeah yeah over used, but they look good. Now to call and complain about glue stains and scratches on the material

Now I wait for the "zen" pair

Last edited:
FINALLY caved in and brought a pair of DS Gold Medals for $200 ... still not sure if I want to make these K-Deezys or try to find a pair of Rogues instead

Kept forgetting to post these, I got them about 2 months ago
Theyre my aqua inspired kds...

Sorry for the crappy phone pics lol

^ Sick ID's above fellas. Those Aquas look real good on feet, and yours look nice, clean, and simple Chitownpride.

Good job on the grey joints Mrfantastic21.

Got these in a few days ago, I like the way they turned out even with the two shades of Electric Green. That's the whole reason I didn't go with the Translucent electric green sole as I didn't want 3 shades of the green. I went with the black underlay in order to show off the 35 on the tongue and it didn't leak through the front of the shoe at all like I saw on Leo Chang's pair.

Last edited:
^good taste sir, got these a few days ago (posted in the Lebron X id thread)

Last edited:
FINALLY caved in and brought a pair of DS Gold Medals for $200 ... still not sure if I want to make these K-Deezys or try to find a pair of Rogues instead
KDeezy's now. Rogues later. You won't be able to make them later, but you will find a pair of rogues at that time. 

Got an email the other day that says my IDs are delayed. So disappointed.

I think I recall someone having this problem and called and got like a discount for future purchase???

Back
Top Bottom