KD IV NIKEID THREAD

My Creamsicles are supposed to be delivered today but I have no idea where they're at. It's nearly 9 P.M. and my shoes have been out for delivery since 2 A.M. this morning. 
mad.gif
mean.gif

No good. Any other day these would have been delivered early in the afternoon. 

Edit: Finally came in. Some pics for you guys even though these have been done before. Sorry for the bad cell phone quality. 

There's some excessive glue stains on the soles of them. Have you guys had problems with these too? Would it be enough to complain about and get something in return back from Nike or is it a common problem? I didn't expect too see too much glue. I tried rubbing it off and it won't come out.

Last edited:
^ You can definitely complain on those. That's a lot of excessive glue smh. Damn workers were being sloppy. Must of been the end of a 18 hour shift.

^ You can definitely complain on those. That's a lot of excessive glue smh. Damn workers were being sloppy. Must of been the end of a 18 hour shift.
Thanks fam. That's what I thought..I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one thinking that first. smh.

I just talked to the rep and got a 15% discount as well as next day air delivery. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
ahhhh the left shoe's tongue on my kd's is shorter than the right by like an inch, is it worth telling nike so i can get something better? already worn them twice, but still look pretty new.
mad.gif

ahhhh the left shoe's tongue on my kd's is shorter than the right by like an inch, is it worth telling nike so i can get something better? already worn them twice, but still look pretty new.
mad.gif
How long ago did you get them? The guy didn't even ask me if I've worn mine already. I wanna see pictures of this. That's quite an odd problem.
alien.gif

I've worn mine easily 30+ times and they look brand new after I clean them up a bit with sanitized wipes, and scrup the soles. The only noticeable wear is the insoles are a little faded. I'm unsure of their policy for any limit you can own your sneakers before returning them, but If I really wanted to, I can easily clean them up one last time, get my money back, and order another pair. Hyperfuse is an incredible material

Sorry for the low quality picture, but this is the problem im talking about, as you can see the tongue on my left is shorter than the one on the right. Ya I know it's a small problem, but I feel that if I go spending $140 on these, I should at least get some better quality work on them and not from people who don't even double check their measurements. I mean I don't know if I should contact them, I'm probably overreacting..
tired.gif

Sorry for the low quality picture, but this is the problem im talking about, as you can see the tongue on my left is shorter than the one on the right. Ya I know it's a small problem, but I feel that if I go spending $140 on these, I should at least get some better quality work on them and not from people who don't even double check their measurements. I mean I don't know if I should contact them, I'm probably overreacting..
tired.gif
Wow...that's ridiculous. I would for sure go and complain to them about that. There's no excuse for any of that to be going on. I would go ahead and do it..I assume you only got them in 4 or 5 days ago right? Just don't say how you wore them already or anything..You'll probably get what I got.

Wow...that's ridiculous. I would for sure go and complain to them about that. There's no excuse for any of that to be going on. I would go ahead and do it..I assume you only got them in 4 or 5 days ago right? Just don't say how you wore them already or anything..You'll probably get what I got.
No 15% off
sick.gif
. Told them I didn't really want to return them cause its already ball season and I don't want to wait another month. They said they'd get back to me via email and see if I can use my current pair, until my remakes come, and then return the first. No discount but still better than nothing :tongue:

No 15% off
sick.gif
. Told them I didn't really want to return them cause its already ball season and I don't want to wait another month. They said they'd get back to me via email and see if I can use my current pair, until my remakes come, and then return the first. No discount but still better than nothing :tongue:
Yep. Still better than nothing. Hopefully they let you play in them before you get your new pair. They didn't give you free shipping either?

Holy crap! Gotta check the tongue on my ID's now smh, but I'm glad you got something out of it. Better than nothing as mentioned above.

Yep. Still better than nothing. Hopefully they let you play in them before you get your new pair. They didn't give you free shipping either?
I getta play in them until the new ones arrived and then just send in the originals no questions asked. Just gotta print my prepaid label, slab it on a box with the shoes inside, and it's good. I respect the customer support and willingness they have, that's an A in my book, the shoemakers are still something to be desired...
grin.gif

I'm sure this has been answered before, but do the IDs run the same as the regular shoes? I know a couple people said the Lebron X runs bigger on ID, so I wanted to see what the KDIV was like. I have my KD IV in a size 11 and it's a little snug, so I was gonna go with an 11.5 for IDs.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but do the IDs run the same as the regular shoes? I know a couple people said the Lebron X runs bigger on ID, so I wanted to see what the KDIV was like. I have my KD IV in a size 11 and it's a little snug, so I was gonna go with an 11.5 for IDs.

yes they fit the same as regular IV's. i've owned both iD KD IV's and iD Lebron X's and the X's ran big.

What material finish should i use for kd 4 yeezys? Matte, Yotd, or Reflective camo?

My normal size is an 11.5 . Should I order a 12? Also matte or anodized on space jam ids?
They run narrow towards the toe area, it just depends on your preferance and your foot.

GO with anodized on the Space Jams
pimp.gif

Thats how I did mine and mostly everyone that made the SJ colorway

Back
Top Bottom