KD put a ring on it, vol. a young athlete is actually getting married

cmon seriously guys..?durant could have a super model every week.A DIFFERENT SUPER MODEL EVERY wEEK.And finally settle down at 35 or after he retires with a cute honey.Im not fronting on the dude,I m fronting on all in here sayin:c mon she is cute,she is his type,they look equally nice and **** like that.ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?durant is a multi-millionaire ,6 9 foot tall black dude.NO IN THIS ****** WORLD THEY ARE NOT EQUALS.He is downgrading.A LOT.Oh well so was jordan.And look at him now.. Ooooor look at him then.

View media item 485491
:rofl:

Last edited:
cmon seriously guys..?durant could have a super model every week.A DIFFERENT SUPER MODEL EVERY wEEK.And finally settle down at 35 or after he retires with a cute honey.Im not fronting on the dude,I m fronting on all in here sayin:c mon she is cute,she is his type,they look equally nice and **** like that.ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?durant is a multi-millionaire ,6 9 foot tall black dude.NO IN THIS ****** WORLD THEY ARE NOT EQUALS.He is downgrading.A LOT.Oh well so was jordan.And look at him now.. Ooooor look at him then.

View media item 485491
The only athlete that I can think of that lives this life perfectly with no stress is jeter

Congrats, but... he couldn't do better than that?!

View media item 485491

super models checkin for durant :lol:
some of y'all sound so alone/bitter in here :smh: :lol:

congrats to them

Congrats to KD

If I were famous/rich I would smash so many girls

I would never get in a relationship

jordan is the goat and that picture only adds to his legacy. no fs given whatsoever hes up on the bar puttn the d on her.

im pretty sure mjs about that whipitout life.

Good for KD ...everybody is different, i got homeboys that been wifed up since like 18 and others that got a couple kids and still runnin around smashing chicks with no end in sight..

Back
Top Bottom