KD put a ring on it, vol. a young athlete is actually getting married

Can't wait for the love and basketball KD 6...
Copped and on ebay day of release. 
nthat.gif

Congrats though KD. 
pimp.gif

This.

NT as of late has become super feminine as well.

Dudes out here creating thread for every bit of lipstick ally news.

Who cares who he marries, apparently he wanted to be cuase he put a ring on it.

[COLOR=#red]This thread has finally done it. After 5k posts I'm gone from NT. It's amazing how much this community has taken a turn for the worst since 2001. [/COLOR]

all the people saying he will cheat....bro theres so much more to life , especially as a nba superstar then the girls on vh1

This.

This thread has finally done it. After 5k posts I'm gone from NT. It's amazing how much this community has taken a turn for the worst since 2001.
Damn homie, you waited since 2001 to leave 
roll.gif
.  Its 2013 bruh.

It's crazy how things get blown up when golden boy KD does it :rolleyes

Plenty of athletes are married...Curry's been married for 2+ years and they have a kid

It's crazy how things get blown up when golden boy KD does it
eyes.gif

Plenty of athletes are married...Curry's been married for 2+ years and they have a kid
Obviously, this is gathering attention because the both of them happen to be professional athletes 
eyes.gif

It's crazy how things get blown up when golden boy KD does it :rolleyes

Obviously, this is gathering attention because the both of them happen to be professional athletes 
eyes.gif

You missed my point. Idgaf about the stereotypical aspect.

KD tweets about his extension = Greatest guy ever

Now people are praising him because he got engaged...not married ENGAGED.

This.

[COLOR=#red]This thread has finally done it. After 5k posts I'm gone from NT. It's amazing how much this community has taken a turn for the worst since 2001. [/COLOR]

good riddance.

hey it's page four, are we still bein females and rating kevin durant in here and judging his cute fiance for some reason or has the thread gotten better 
laugh.gif

Yes because you know what KD needs. :lol:

This.

define feminine?
why does everything have to be gender specific nowadays? nothing wrong with discussion of anything

I dont care if you're famous or a regular Joe like 99% of NT. the right woman is worth ditching the **** and groupies and settling down. When you find the one that makes you happy, why continue to chase birds? To live up to a stereotype? To keep your body count up? Grow up folks.

Congrats to KD

This forum has gotten progressively worst over the years... your superficial traits will cause most of you to be single and lonely at 40....

smashing "dimes" and maneuvering through yambs is cool but there comes a time where you cannot look at a women entirely based on her exterior. that will get you no where..

Shorty aint a dime nor is she a duece... this community has gotten so bad at judging a person based off their looks its tells me about the racial background of most of our users, because the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. I've interacted with many types of follks from different areas of the world and its always the same group putting people on a unmeasurable yrd stick...

congrats to KD...

This day and age a lot of people THINK they found the right person.

6 months later they take half your ****, word to the divorce rate.

It's not a stereotype, it's a fact. No one in here is KD, so who knows what goes through dudes head.

General consensus is, dude is still young, rich, and famous. He should wait a couple years and get a little bit wiser before he makes a life changing decision...

Because marriage is most definitely a life changing decision. Hopefully Jay convinces dude to get that prenup.

This forum has gotten progressively worst over the years... your superficial traits will cause most of you to be single and lonely at 40....

smashing "dimes" and maneuvering through yambs is cool but there comes a time where you cannot look at a women entirely based on her exterior. that will get you no where..

Shorty aint a dime nor is she a duece... this community has gotten so bad at judging a person based off their looks its tells me about the racial background of most of our users, because the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. I've interacted with many types of follks from different areas of the world and its always the same group putting people on a unmeasurable yrd stick...

congrats to KD...

congrats to KD...
ibjgfkRHioAc9J.gif

And the borderline racist comment of the year goes too....

You missed my point. Idgaf about the stereotypical aspect.

KD tweets about his extension = Greatest guy ever

Now people are praising him because he got engaged...not married ENGAGED.
Clearly you have some type of vendetta about KD. IT ain't even that serious. I guess in your world congratulating someone's engagement constitutes "praising".

Ya'll ****** nitpick and whine over the smallest ****.

Damn homie, you waited since 2001 to leave :rofl: .  Its 2013 bruh.

[COLOR=#red]Exactly...what was I thinking? But then again when you've been doing something for awhile it becomes habit.
[/COLOR]

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out

[COLOR=#red]Don't have a clever response, but ok. Good to see you care so much that you actually replied.
[/COLOR]

good riddance.

[COLOR=#red]Thanks, I'll leave NT to you so you can comment on the physical attractiveness of dudes...but like Moe Szyslak just told me "It's 2013 bruh". I must realize that the world is changing :lol: [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom