KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

If some of you guys TRULY like that pixel pattern, more lower to you.... But I bet if that print was never on try Christmas pair, and just another random option, they wouldn't sell at all.

If some of you guys TRULY like that pixel pattern, more lower to you.... But I bet if that print was never on try Christmas pair, and just another random option, they wouldn't sell at all.

Obviously, :lol:.

That print is ******g terrible.

There is no way anyone can convince me that they actually like that poo.

If that Christmas pair never released, everyone in this thread would be bashing that print.

Obviously, :lol:.

That print is ******g terrible.

There is no way anyone can convince me that they actually like that poo.

If that Christmas pair never released, everyone in this thread would be bashing that print.

Last edited:
Mine just came in yesterday. Anyone have tips on how to take a picture of the GITD with a Galaxy S3?
well i kno the glow is crazy so i'd say charge as hard as possible then turn off flash and/or take the pic as the sun is going down but still have a little light

got my IDs in a few days back - thought i'd post for those interested.  yea yea i know Jada wont like them and he could make better ones in his sleep lol   I like them and thats all that matters!  ignore the kids toys and mess in the background :wink:

i dunno i guess galaxy meets yeezy maybe?.  my wife said it looks very 80's which isnt surprising for me but wasnt intentional.

Last edited:
just ordered my Baby Bears! and now the excruciating wait :smh:

just realized President's Day will be around the 25th day, so I'll prob get them AFTER 2/19 |I

Back
Top Bottom