KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

glasses.gif

im thinking of making this pair
kd-v-id-graphic-samples-03.jpg

via sneakernews

i know this sounds like a stupid question but ive read some people saying this fit more TTS but do these fit any different than GR KD V?

also does anyone have good pictures of GITD soles vs clear soles?

I want to re-create the gold medals. Do you guys think the lining should be midnight navy or black. I cant really tell how it will come out in real life. does anyone have pictures of the midnight navy?

I want to re-create the gold medals. Do you guys think the lining should be midnight navy or black. I cant really tell how it will come out in real life. does anyone have pictures of the midnight navy?
Browse the thread. Both versions have been made, and posted in here.

Browse the thread. Both versions have been made, and posted in here.

i browsed up to like page 20 or something still couldnt find it but i guess ill try to go further

so i went through entire thread, dont know why i cant find it.

also i keep reading these run big so do they really fit different than the GR?

Last edited:
i browsed up to like page 20 or something still couldnt find it but i guess ill try to go further

so i went through entire thread, dont know why i cant find it.

also i keep reading these run big so do they really fit different than the GR?

you know what, my bad. For some reason I thought you meant galaxies. I dont think anyone has made gold medals.

Thinking about making some Sprite Ids anyone who has the royal or blue glow know which would closer in color to the lebron 8?

Last edited:
Trying to mess with a pair of gold medals myself...Is the translucent clear outsole more white...or clear like the original GM 4s...I'm thinking about just going straight black with my outsole if its more white than clear.

Working on two KD ID's: easter egg hunt and yeezy inspired.  The yeezy ones are done and i stayed away from the hot punch because i did not like how it looked on the sides of the shoe. i just want some input on the easter's.  It sucks being color blind.

Back
Top Bottom