KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Mine were $173 after tax & shipping.
Its free shipping for Id orders over 175. I usually try to make it to the 175 so I don't pay for shipping, add a shirt or couple sets of socks. Will end up a little more, but at least you get something out of it instead of losing $12 on shipping.

Its free shipping for Id orders over 175. I usually try to make it to the 175 so I don't pay for shipping, add a shirt or couple sets of socks. Will end up a little more, but at least you get something out of it instead of losing $12 on shipping.
Yeah, I should have thought to do that. I havent actually ordered an iD in a while. I'm pretty sure it used to be if you had an account and spent $100+ its free shipping.

Thanks fam. Repped! What colors did you go with?
My bad bro, I just saw this.

I went with:

Black - Upper, Lace Loops, Mid Sole, Speckles, Swoosh

Hot Punch - Insole

Glow in the Dark - Out sole, Air Bag

Tongue iD - Left: All Pink, Right: Errthang

I get them around 3/25

Looking to make the creams, but not sure whether to use the game royal blue or the blue glow. I can't tell what most samples have. Thoughts?

Yeah, I should have thought to do that. I havent actually ordered an iD in a while. I'm pretty sure it used to be if you had an account and spent $100+ its free shipping.
reg purchaes is 100, IDs are 175.

btw, those volts are dope!

Last edited:
pair #1 is FIRE but they damn sure don't remind me of OKC lol. they look like the Skate or Die SB dunks :smokin

pair #1 is FIRE but they damn sure don't remind me of OKC lol. they look like the Skate or Die SB dunks :smokin

Lol those are SBs they reminded me of lol
I knew when I made them they looked like something but couldnt put my finger on it. And I called them OKC 1 because I used the Thunders colors but I replaced their small hints of yellow with volt instead just like how the home Westbrook PE 2010 Hyperfuses did
The outsole is dark blue too not black and there are orange speckles on the midsole. Speckles barely show on the ids and even their renderings for the KDs tho smh

Well I recieved mine today and i love the way the sneaker looks from afar but i have scratches and the worst glue stains i have ever seen i called nike to re order a pair and they said that they would resend me a replacement pair and a discount but come on this is just terrible

thats some of the flaws and if u had the real picture file u could see how bad it is i love that its like a brushed metal material but you can see the scratches on it still

I have yet pulled the trigger on a V ID.. hopefully soon, I guess it's the long wait for it that keeps me from doing it lol

Back
Top Bottom