KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Just ordered two pairs of ID's. my boss paid for one of them so why not. I'll post pictures once they are token down. Since both pairs are :smokin , I don't want anyone copying them lol

Glad to see the K-State iDs turned out so nicely. Might need to pull the trigger on mine. Mine are a bit different but same idea.

got an idea ive been sleepin on ... would be my first pair of KD5s i keep. ..

sold xmas just wasnt for me and wife hated em, the red tongue threw her off lol.. happy wife happy life!

anyways ..

im a 13 in most retros, 14 in LB9s and kobe 7s, hyperfuse, etc.. 

the xmas i had were 14s. ... and were a tiny bit big..

are these still running slightly big? i would hate to order a 14 and they come huge when the 13s would fit perfect ... 

also, whats turn around lookin like nowadays and any idea when they will be off ID?

might have to order tomorrow

Hey, my Order Status for my KD V iD's is on "Shipped" and there is the Track Package feature now. The UPS # is too new to check delivery status. Anyone know how long from here? Thanks!

Hey, my Order Status for my KD V iD's is on "Shipped" and there is the Track Package feature now. The UPS # is too new to check delivery status. Anyone know how long from here? Thanks!
you should have by Thursday or Friday.

Really? Dang, Thanks a lot! I was expecting to get them in like 2 more weeks. They were super quick with these! I was caught off guard and they were done. Did you receive any 5 iD's?

any time I make IDs, once I get the shipment email, takes about 5 business days.

Yeah, I made some V IDs right around when they first dropped.

any time I make IDs, once I get the shipment email, takes about 5 business days.

Yeah, I made some V IDs right around when they first dropped.
Cool, yeah I hope mine come out good! I didn't get an Email yet though. The stuff on the My Orders page updated to shipping. Is this the same, and I have to wait a day or so for the email?

woulda ordered already if i wasnt worried about sizing .. this 13 lil too snug 14 too big stuff makes me worry

13.5 is perfect but if IDs run a lil big it may be big .. smh

probably will just pull the trigger anyways .. i really wanna order 2 and keep my favorite, but i dont wanna be "that" guy

Back
Top Bottom