KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

When did you order? If you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine 3/8/13. I'm getting impatient. I ordered two pair

When did you order? If you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine 3/8/13. I'm getting impatient. I ordered two pair
I ordered on 2/28. Took 2 1/2 weeks to make. 5 Days to receive straight from China. If you didn't already get the email saying your iD is almost done you should soon. And will be shipped a week later. What designs did you order? Btw f you ordered 2, there is a posibilty both will be completed and shipped separately. Some people I know got theirs same day. Hope this helps!

I ordered on 2/28. Took 2 1/2 weeks to make. 5 Days to receive straight from China. If you didn't already get the email saying your iD is almost done you should soon. And will be shipped a week later. What designs did you order? Btw f you ordered 2, there is a posibilty both will be completed and shipped separately. Some people I know got theirs same day. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info! One shipped yesterday and the other is set to ship within the next week or so. Very accurate on your comment. I can't stand being copied, so I won't go into details of what I ordered. I will post pics once the kd 5 id goes down though.

we get emails when the IDs are completed right? ordered 3/16 and im impatient LOL LOL LOL

hoping to get a completion email soon.. im hoping to have em in hand by the 15th ISH but the 12-13th for the weekend would be an AWESOME surprise

does anyone have that site that they were selling galaxy patches and texas patches? i thought it was in here but i couldnt find it

Finally got my pair in today!! Super exited about these. Came out better that I thought. Graduation cover inspired. With the album intro GOOD Morning on the tongues. Delivery took exactly 3 weeks.
dope, are those soles gitd or volt?

Do kd v id's fit the same as the regular kd v's?  anyone ever do a hot punch swish bc im looking through the pages and see none.

Last edited:
what new options are expected? im in love with KDs ... idk what it was about this shoe but its my favorite nike basketball shoe out right now ... 

Diggin all 3 of those Kevin! :smokin

Shoevillain... Weird choices, but it works. Came out nice!

Back
Top Bottom