KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

K-State represent.  That K-State ID on the last page was pretty nice, but those Nerfs are incredible.

Hopefully on Friday I can wear my ASG's if the weather is OK : )

Last edited:
nerfs are too clean. Just found this pic of some grinches that I don't think have been posted

I would like a pair of shoes in a volt/black colorway. I was gonna id another Lebron but between gr's & id's I already have 4 lebron's so I decided to put the colors I wanted on my 1st ever pair of KD's. My problem is idk weather to go black with volt accents or just go all in & very flashy with the volt upper with black accents? Please help me out guys all opinions & suggestions appreciated, Thanks.

I really like the first primarily black ones. I think that will look even better in person, but personally I like having volt as the accent and not necessarily as the primary color of the shoe/upper. Reminds me of a dunkman-esque shoe, what I would go with. Hope this helps fam!

My KDs came in today, I jusy had to get the gold, looks good with white laces also.

download
download
download

Mine came in today, very pleased. Looks good with white laces also. Mermaid/Statue of LIberity inspired

download
download

Back
Top Bottom