KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

if anyone can save me from going through previous pages to look for estimated time it takes to recieve there i.d's i would really appreciate it, i mean i could look but im at work .... my little cousin finally graduated and i want to make him a pair , thanks in advance,,

if anyone can save me from going through previous pages to look for estimated time it takes to recieve there i.d's i would really appreciate it, i mean i could look but im at work .... my little cousin finally graduated and i want to make him a pair , thanks in advance,,
Generally takes about the time frame that is listed on the Nike ID page.  In my experience it has always been very close but never over that time.  They never come super early though.

thanks guys, i figured i try to squeeze in a creation for me and one for my cousin, since it seems there wont be a v release soon ..

Last edited:
i just got my psedo kdeezys. compensating as well. lining looks red in the photo, but it's the same pink color. love them.
smokin.gif
i hate the over-saturation of yeezy customs and iD's but i can't lie, these are dopeee. 
nthat.gif

This is my first iD.. Thoughts?
wow man, GOAT first post.
eek.gif

these are fire.

Officially ordered the ones I posted above. Estimated Delivery is 6/10 and my total came out to 173. Can't wait for these!   

How one did all of you guys shoes take? Its been 11 days but it feels like forever! Just wanna know when i should expect them in

Anybody know when NDC will take down the V ID? I have a design I really wanna make but can't seem to free up funds with all these flyknits/ roshes dropping...

Back
Top Bottom