KD X

I wonder if the foot sites will actually get these. Usually they would be loaded on the site by now...

Igloo pair today. Didn't get the reserve pair for the numbers. Only the blue suede Jordan 5.

As much as I like the KD X numbers. I wanna grab them on some discount.

IMG_5199.JPG

Finishline getting them too so shouldn't be too limited. It's an all white shoe with GSW logo on it so not a lot of peeps have interest in them as evident in some posts.

Good luck with grabbing on discount ... isn’t it a limited pair ?

No idea, but if Foot Locker stores are getting them and labeling them as a QS. Then I can't use the coupon I have.

1. GSW logo
2. A KD shoe
3. People seem to hate those two put together.

Limited or not, these probably won't sell out. No KD X has other than the Finals PE for obvious reason. I see these sitting wherever they are being sold online such as snkrs, etc....

May sell well in some local spots in the Bay, but I think good common sizes will be available.

They still have multiple sizes of the Numbers on SNKRS. How limited are they really? They are nice colorway, but I'm not into wearing white shoes for playing ball. Would much rather have the MVP pair or road Dubs colorway. At this point I'm probably just going to ID a on the 9th.

That’s why I opted for the cheaper, pale grey/gum joints. After hooping in them this week, it’s hard to tell but you can see the wear and dirt on the fly knit. All white would get destroyed on Court, but for casual wear they are super clean.

Looks like SNKRs finally sold out. They didn't even have a 7.5 8 12.5 13.5 available today when I'm positive I saw the 7.5 & 8 yesterday. Although I cant remember about the 12.5 & 13.5, but I thought it went from 7.5 to 16 yesterday. I could be wrong. Weird that Nike offered less sizes today.

Surprised NikeSF didn't also release them today and didnt hold some kind of event for his BD

BTW, I went ahead and got a pair yesterday. If NikeSF doesn't have 7 and 7.5 I'll be glad I did, BUT 7.5 is still too big in this shoe. I don't like the GS version of KDX. Gonna have to fill this 7.5 with insoles or som :rolleyes

Edit: oh shoot, fake sell out. I refreshed my app and all the sizes back :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom