KD X

All good with me better than the 9th, I gotta use this promo code before it expires Saturday

Damn spoke too soon, have to use the red upper smh

Gotta be Autumn Moon festival option

Last edited:
Would've ordered this if the upper was entirely black.
download (1).png

They'll be more options soon, but those are bad options. If Nike wasn't ready, then don't put them on ID.

Basing on the colors and the Chinese character iD it's for the Global Games (Warriors playing in China) and Mid-Autumn Moon Festival (yesterday) and will be for a limited time. The regular red won't have gold in it.
This is not cupcake, but the moon cake options :lol:
Surely there'll be more options become available on Monday if they stick to plan

Wow. Didn't expect a limited ID release this week. Price is only $170 for these options. That's cheaper than the $195 Nike charged for the limited GSW limited drop on the 9s.

I find it interesting what Nike will let us customize so far. For example, you can pick different colors for the lace loops on each side of the shoe. Will definitely wait for next week to see what other options are available.

All good with me better than the 9th, I gotta use this promo code before it expires Saturday

Damn spoke too soon, have to use the red upper smh

Gotta be Autumn Moon festival option
they gonna let you use the promo code? them *** holes didnt let me with the vapormax

Back
Top Bottom