KD X

via us11
DMgI7MDV4AEPRQs.jpg

i had the tri black 9s and loved them sadly they popped and i returned them for pg 1s.

So what's the verdict on these? Are they more durable than the IXs were?

I need a new all-black ball shoe. My old Kobe VIIIs have about had it.

Wish they could have had an option to have gold underneath the blue like the actual finals PE.

I still haven't placed an iD KD X order. Waiting for a multi knit option.

Thanks for sharing. Blues look better in those pics than they do in the NikeID renditions online. I ordered a similar colorway except I used volt instead of gold. Excited to see them in person

Received my IDs today. Knowing the there wouldn’t be gold underlay in the Flyknit, I’m quite happy with them. They look dope in person :smile:

Attachments

• C799606D-D3AB-4C6C-9080-3E34C56F15B9.jpeg
    C799606D-D3AB-4C6C-9080-3E34C56F15B9.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 50
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Comparison to the Finals MVP release:
- Same shade of blue except the black underlay. IDs’ inner side is darker than rest of the shoe, like on the Nike website.
- Laces are different and shorter (Finals pair looks like a rope)
- KD emblem on tongue is sewn. Finals pair is glossy.
- Gold swoosh has a leather feel to it. Finals is glossy.
- Others are obvious: speckle on midsole. Color on outsole (I chose anthracite). No heel logo.

Not bad, can't really complain about the no gold under the knit since there's no option to do so. Gotta settle with black.

Finals PE iD is pretty spot on with what we are given, I would go with an anthracite sole as well as the clear will yellow over time.

The MVP pair that released has an overdose with the gold speckles. The iD is pretty minimal which is a good thing!

Not bad, can't really complain about the no gold under the knit since there's no option to do so. Gotta settle with black.

Finals PE iD is pretty spot on with what we are given, I would go with an anthracite sole as well as the clear will yellow over time.

The MVP pair that released has an overdose with the gold speckles. The iD is pretty minimal which is a good thing!

Agreed. I’d much rather ball in the IDs. Finals are simply a collectible for me.

Back
Top Bottom