KD X

31D824BA-6CE5-455D-9DB1-6BB1EB155EF5.png
0351B468-97EA-4476-AA4E-E04173209EA7.png
eBay for $155 shipped just in time for my Vegas trip lol
Hurry up this is wats left

Thanks, I saw it and unfortunately none in my size. I might have to wait till they footlocker and I have a coupon to use for them unless other sellers throw them up for the same price for cheaper.

I did find the triple black pair for $139 looking around.

Nice I got the triple blacks wen footlocker had that $25,$35,$50 off...
That’s the best time to buy....
Can’t wait for more colors I’m tired of the greys lol...I seen the bone/gum bottom..those r clean

AE3A993F-EC73-40EE-AA4B-A7B8F4E34A21.jpeg
587E75C2-6A2E-45C9-9AEA-9D75D76D41C9.jpeg
These r too clean glad I copped em real quick...
The mc is really clean on both shoes...gona do a white lace swap but gona wait till I find some thick 1’s...iffy in the mc laces that came with em...

Can we see the multi color laces it come w/? Thank you in advance... don’t gotta lace them, just a close up

When is the black upper option coming back on iD? Ebates gone up but they took it away :smh: Guess I got myself to blame for trying to save a few bucks. |l I can wait though.:D

those have air max 270 on the back and have air embossed on the heel tab and side maybe a tester for the 11's? He has said the 11 will be a different animal than the 10s adn they are switching it up

i am thinking it could be an air 270 mid or premium. Midsole and almost whole shoe is the same just higher with cover over the laces
nike-air-max-270-orange-black-red.png

The justification they went with for switching from heel airbags to the current zoom was the fact that KD "plays on his toes" right

so why is he gonna have something with a huge airbag and a plain forefoot now?

Back
Top Bottom