KD X

I probably missed it in this thread but I’m guessing Nike is skipping the KD X Elite and going straight to the KD XI?

Yeah. If there was an elite version it would have dropped already.

XI is supposed to come out soon, next few weeks or so. But still no leaked pics. They better be good looking with all this secretive stuff so far. Lol.

Now there have been harden vol 3 catalog drawings leaked and the shoe doesnt come out till late 2018 early 2019 yet still no KD 11. Nike needs to let some info out. There not being any info at all leaked this close to them supposedly dropping is very odd. So much of the nike/jordan releases have leaked into 2019 minus the next signature lines

Now there have been harden vol 3 catalog drawings leaked and the shoe doesnt come out till late 2018 early 2019 yet still no KD 11. Nike needs to let some info out. There not being any info at all leaked this close to them supposedly dropping is very odd. So much of the nike/jordan releases have leaked into 2019 minus the next signature lines

Exactly! I love the 9 elites and 10s to play in but my patience is running out...picked up some Westbrook’s for ball to switch it up in the mean time. Looking forward to another full length zoom KD set up!

Exactly! I love the 9 elites and 10s to play in but my patience is running out...picked up some Westbrook’s for ball to switch it up in the mean time. Looking forward to another full length zoom KD set up!

How do you like the Westbrooks?

How do you like the Westbrooks?
Youd probably get more answers in the Westbrook thread in Jordan section. I'm also a believer of just buying them yourself instead of asking others because some times you will have a different view than the next person wearing the same thing.

Youd probably get more answers in the Westbrook thread in Jordan section. I'm also a believer of just buying them yourself instead of asking others because some times you will have a different view than the next person wearing the same thing.

You're definitely right but since he mentioned having them it couldn't hurt to ask. I've heard nothing but good things about the Westbrooks and wanted to see if his experience was the same.

I forgot the black/white pair even existed. One of many basic GR colors for the 10.

I hope next Nike clearance sale they add the 10 on Nike iD. I slept when they were $170 then Nike had the balls to raise them to $195 with **** options.

Hey guys a bit late to the party but looking to get some KD X. How to they fit? I have wide feet so should I go TTS or half size down?

50F7D288-C229-4966-A54F-5315315ACE25.jpeg
438B1160-AD99-4A21-B820-C4CF57CB246B.jpeg

I feel the same way man. No info or leaks anywhere out there of anything sadly. Hopefully it doesnt follow the KD 9 and 10 where he didn't wear them till the western conference finals. We can shoot those April dates and call them dead now that its pretty much May.

Just copped the numbers pair for $75 + 30% off at my outlet Saturday. Such a steal

My entire mall has no KD 10s at all and haven’t gotten the recent ones. I wonder why ? I doubt they are selling that well.

That makes sense . Hope to cop the Hyper Turquoise or All star at a great discount like my numbers. My outlet has the All stars but for $120. Still have KD 9s for $100

Back
Top Bottom