KD X

Interesting, yellow looks so bad on those but if ya dig it, who am I to judge lol

tumblr_nrjnpkgrsG1uxtv8bo1_400.gif

i picked up some KD 8 at the outlet for $40 and i absolutely love the full length zoom. i was looking forward to getting the 10's until i saw the traction comments.

should i get some KD 9 instead? the full zoom is tempting
KD 9s are amazing in every aspect, lockdown is amazing, cushion is A1, traction is great, the only thing you gotta worry is durability of the air bags.

Anyone wanna put pix of their shoes with yellow lacing ? Mines won't arrive till next week via ndc

Anyone wanna put pix of their shoes with yellow lacing ? Mines won't arrive till next week via ndc

I took some pics. Gonna leave the yellow on there. Looks cooler.

Some more info:

The X is like 100x times easier than putting on the 9.

I went TTS and fits the same as the 9.

The FTL receipt said "KD X preheat QS"

Overall, I like the looks of the X a lot. Haven't played in them yet. I will in another future pair.

Some pics of the yellow laces.

View media item 2446825View media item 2446826View media item 2446830
Photo of no laces.
View media item 2446832Behind the tongue
View media item 2446834Padded heel area
View media item 2446835

Last edited:
Debating whether I wanna go yellow or stock laces.
tenor.gif

Can't wait for my pair. Will be my first pair of KDs. Hoping I get it before June 1st

I took some pics. Gonna leave the yellow on there. Looks cooler.

Some more info:

The X is like 100x times easier than putting on the 9.

I went TTS and fits the same as the 9.

The FTL receipt said "KD X preheat QS"

Overall, I like the looks of the X a lot. Haven't played in them yet. I will in another future pair.

Some pics of the yellow laces.

View media item 2446825View media item 2446826View media item 2446830
Photo of no laces.
View media item 2446832Behind the tongue
View media item 2446834Padded heel area
View media item 2446835
Nice pics. Got a side view shot or pics on feet with the yellow laces?
You gonna stick with the yellow laces?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]hmmmmm not sure how I feel about the yellow laces. Might just have to lace em in person to get a better idea

I need a rope lace supplier to do some customizing of these. I like the yellow doe. The white platinum might be a USA pair if I can find some laces. They should come with gray laces in the box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom