KD X

Nah

people were catching 9's like 3 months after rd.. some even caught them for $50

Last edited:
So weird that Nike is doing this gimmicky snkrs release for a colorway only the third string point guard is going to wear.

Her location on IG says she was at the arena at the time.  But I don't know enough about IG to know exactly how location tagging works lol  I suppose she could've faked the location, but I agree it kinda does look like somebodys house kitchen lol

It was weird bec some people copped during player intros but the promotion said TIP OFF
Someone hit the switch too early so as soon as intros started, they were available. Then they sent out a notification after tip off but they were gone after that.  Not an immediate sellout, but I don't think they got to use the gimmick taking them off the app when he went to the bench and then putting them back on when he came back.  Interesting idea, poor execution.  

How do these fell on the court? Are they more of a guard shoe? I'm assuming these are better suited for the faster players on the court? lol

I'd imagine the elite version will feature armorposite/foamposite on the "checkmark" suede part of the back of the shoe, kevlar laces, multicolor flyknit and some sort of pull tab

Would it be possible those who ordered the KD yesterday will get the box pins etc etc due to the gimmick? Since there's so readily available today, the limited amount was reserved just for the gimmick? Wishful thinking. I know.

Back
Top Bottom