KD X

Hope they have a championship/finals MVP pack, also digging the Curry 4's...gonna be lots of money spent haha. Loving that oreo colorway of the X's too, any release date on those yet?

So if you work for sports authority and ***** beating you constantly then ***** come and offer you a better opportunity. You wouldn't take it? You'd stay with sports authority till you get old or sports authority go out of business while ***** flourishing?
lol not even a good comparison. It's like if someone like GP who lost to the best team of all time in the 96 Bulls in the finals left the Sonics to join them. KD left an amazing team that OKC had, coulda added Horford and had a squad that probably woulda taken down GS. Cmon now, keep the comparisons in sports terms.

KD Xs look fire when it's all 1 color tbh, wonder if they're gonna give us the same bland color ways like the KD 9s though. BOPs and some others were great multicolored flynits, they need to do more color ways like that.

These are nice, might cop them if they dont release a blue pair

View media item 2458685
forreal, Oreos look great on the Xs

I dont care if you lost to team or not its A DA** GAME!  You get 15yrs if you blessed to play it that long so you might as well have fun doing it.  I love the NBA, I do but its not that serious, the man wanted to go somewhere where he could play the game the way its supposed to be played with a unselfish team.  

He moved from OKC to the Bay and now he is going to be the reason they win a ship.  He is not riding coattails he is the legit MVP of the finals and is 1b as best player in the world.   GSW isn't 15-0 without him and this serious would be 2-1 without him.  

All that is cool it's just the hypercritical part
View media item 2458744

Last edited:
KD used to be my favorite player but his move to GS definitely tarnished my view of him as a competitor.

It hasn't really had an effect on my opinion of the sneakers though. I was debating paying resale for a pair of the baby blues, but I've slowed wayyy down with purchases lately. I'm sure a decent colorway will come along eventually. This whole year for Nike Basketball, or even basketball sneakers in general has been a wash. One pair of Kyrie 3s, two pair of Lebron XIVs, two pair of PG 1s. No Kobes.
Ok cool one less person to worry about not buying kds.. there is a specific hate thread for you in the sports forum

lol not even a good comparison. It's like if someone like GP who lost to the best team of all time in the 96 Bulls in the finals left the Sonics to join them. KD left an amazing team that OKC had, coulda added Horford and had a squad that probably woulda taken down GS. Cmon now, keep the comparisons in sports terms.
Actually that's not a good comparison either. A better comparison would've had GP go to the 97'98 Rockets. The Rockets put the Sonics out of the playoffs the previous year. 

Nike has to release this blue/gold pair. Watching the games, very visible in replays....worn it every game. That pair will be the defining shoe of his career.

Ok cool one less person to worry about not buying kds.. there is a specific hate thread for you in the sports forum
star-wars-delivered-a-brilliant-response-to-the-white-houses-death-star-rejection.jpg

Back
Top Bottom