KD X

pinoe77 with the release sheet 

has the baseline/opening night on 10/1 in white/royal

Last edited:
You have any pics? Have no idea what it looks like. It not the same as Oreo right? If it dope I might go early to get a pair. Thanks.

Just found out it's what we all called Oreo. Why they have to make it looks hype by put the name finger print? Lol. And that should be everywhere right? Not just at Hoh.

Last edited:
NIKE SF is having some Warriors celebration tomorrow from 2-4, not sure if they gonna have any special KDX...

Finally tried on the Xs today. The zoom is definitely firmer to start out. They also feel more stable on lateral moves. Way easier to get on. If the traction is indeed better on later pair and the support/containment is good enough, then I may actually be able to play in pair. I'll definitely get a GSW colorway and at least wear them casually.

Bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] love it!
Was thinking the same thing..
"They look grey"
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I like the black/white upper of the fingerprint pair, kind of reminds me of the reigning champ ultra boosts, just not sure how many pairs I will end up picking up. I like the grey w/ mint sole pair a little more though. 

Olives glow for some odd reason 

DCYGHI3VoAA9J7Y.jpg:large

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/n...ee52c&site=ZPgym0ee52c-wGjcDsCrTp_yJ9M.dRvRcQ

Back
Top Bottom