KD X

May check out Oreo pairs today. Not a must for me. But def wanna check them out in person.

If anyone wants, they officially drop on July 1st.

am i the only one who sees no point in a damn signature?

why do we even put value into it.. makes no damn sense. would rather get a picture with the athlete. now that's memorable, not some ink.

why do we even put value into it.. makes no damn sense. would rather get a picture with the athlete. now that's memorable, not some ink.

Its because they're rare and "difficult" to acquire.. I don't get why an athlete hasn't abused this yet and just offered pieces of paper with their signature for sale, or lebron could sell his own personally signed shoes.. the first couple thousand pairs may sell for a lot but eventually the signed pairs wouldn't be worth much more than the non signed ones

Ive always felt this way. Especially when you dont even get the signature yourself. Like buying stuff already signed or sending stuff in to be signed. Theres no sentimental value which is the whole point unless you trying to sell whatever it is getting signed.

You wasted all their time bringing you those pairs for a signature?
What else do they do but stand around all day ??? Why not give them some duties.. out of all the people doing the same thing I did not one person in the span of 45 min got a signature.. and these things were flying like hot cakes

So is this seriously it for now? The olives and a bay area early release of the oreos? Pretty weak IMO...

Last edited:
So retail workers just stand around all day doing nothing. So we must take it upon ourselves to give them purpose. Got it

Yeah, the midsole has like a matte finish to it, it almost feels suede (buts it's not suede). I don't know how that's going to hold up while hooping. Idk if all the KD10 models have that matte finish on the midsole because I haven't had any other colorways in hand... but it's definitely a different finish from the KD9/9Elites

Back
Top Bottom