KD X

Hopefully nobody hits her with the artest elbow tying to get their pair
ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

I'd be more concerned about someone going full-on OONW and grabbin' cheeks.

Called a couple of stores yesterday, nobody had a size 9.5 in my region. What's going on!?

I wear a 10 in the KD9 and all my Kobe's so I figured half size down for my normal feet would work. Tried on a 9 today and it fits just like my sz 10 Kobe's do...so confused...

seems like that one tweet built up so much hyper they're sold out everywhere... just had my pair picked up with almost all sizes still available.

it's not so much hype, it's more of a distributions strategy. getting product to where it sells instead of sits for a long time.

Been trying to get a hold of NT sf no luck no answer .. can someone confirm if they have any size left and what size ? I'm on a job from Marin Wanna see if it's worth my time to cross the gg

Just got through to NTSF - no 9 or 9.5 (only asked about those 2 sizes), but they said they do have sz 10

seems like that one tweet built up so much hyper they're sold out everywhere... just had my pair picked up with almost all sizes still available.

it's not so much hype, it's more of a distributions strategy. getting product to where it sells instead of sits for a long time.
They do this all the time so that's why i said what i said

you win tho :smokin

enjoy your shoes

This is disappointing and frustrating. Been waiting for a road Dubs colorway and we finally get one only for it to be a limited release. WTF Nike?!!? I guess I'll just wait for IDs to go active in October to use up my Nike gift cards...

I shudder to think about how the flyknit on the ids will look if it is like the KD 9 ids cause that blue was nowhere near as vibrant as the ones release

My buddy hit me with the Success pic from NT SF. Picked me up a sz 11, they did not disclose how many they had left and they did not allow him to purchase more than one. I am happy with one pair but definitely one I wouldnt mind doubling on. Such a clean shoe and finally a GSW colorway FTW!

Back
Top Bottom