KD X

Hopefully they make a Saturday slate night/Bruce lee kdx to go with that uni. Black sole, yellow air pocket, yellow flynit with black laces and swoosh!

WTTA_KDurant_GH_056_native_1600.jpg

Times Square on Wed. 90% resale since folks were just getting whatever size they could. Only 1 guy passed when his size range wasn't available.

IMG_6906.JPG

I really want to like KD, he's an all time great player, and I don't even care that he went to GS... but he always comes across as salty interviews. I wish he wasn't such an a-hole.

If the finals MVP are not released in wider numbers then I WILL NOT be a happy camper.

But forreal, SNKRS, 10 FTLs and shoepalace is it? Got to be a restock happenin sometime, I mean a Nike sig athlete won a championship and was crowned finals MVP and the celebratory shoe was released at 10 FTLs and rinky dink shoepalace? Cmon Nike, just do it.

If the finals MVP are not released in wider numbers then I WILL NOT be a happy camper.

But forreal, SNKRS, 10 FTLs and shoepalace is it? Got to be a restock happenin sometime, I mean a Nike sig athlete won a championship and was crowned finals MVP and the celebratory shoe was released at 10 FTLs and rinky dink shoepalace? Cmon Nike, just do it.
Only SNKRS and 2 FTLs got the MVP Jordan XIIIs for Westbrook's award and record season, so don't expect it. Nike gonna Nike.

Ohhhhh looking at that Gold Box. I hope mine fit me well!! I've never kept a pair of shoes as a piece of art but I would maybe consider it for these

Hoping the same thing. When lebron won did his shoes have a wide release?

Times Square on Wed. 90% resale since folks were just getting whatever size they could. Only 1 guy passed when his size range wasn't available.

IMG_6906.JPG
Nah, if I waited for a long time, I rather walk out with something than nothing even if it's not my size. I'll find a way to get my size.

Pretty plain for sure but I am tempted them to get them the first day. That is if I have some sort of discount rewards on them.

Back
Top Bottom