KD X

40DA3869-ADC6-4EE4-BDDC-8111AEA8006F.jpeg

Yeah. San Leandro Nike. Sorry, I guess I didn’t add it in the description.

I seen some 9-9.5 and some in the size 10’s. All $79. Only KDX I seen.

Any word on if Nike dropped the 16th release for the Champions Think 16 pack? Is it gonna be another KD shoe (real Finals cw :emoji_fingers_crossed:)?

I would take they have to make the colorway and approve the production of them first so possibly not till aug or sept again like the last shoe

Speaking of KDX. My local foot locker brought the sale price of $99 back up to $119. Nothing new of course but I guess they wanna capitalize on more KDX sales since that’s what he wore in the playoffs.

I just got mine in from Shoe Palace's 4th of july sale. The only ones I want that I am missing now is the WTKD 10's
20180707_225437.jpg

Might grab another colorway for ball for deep discount. Liking the way they fit and play

Wish we got more GSW colorways. Wish we got that blk/gold PE he wore in the early parts of last season. But overall I loved the X. Most of the colorways that we’re GR’ed he wore.
Yeah same about the black gold. I want another pair to stash for ball for deep discount, that Oreo or even triple black. Olives are cool too.

Yeah same about the black gold. I want another pair to stash for ball for deep discount, that Oreo or even triple black. Olives are cool too.

I felt like the ID options could’ve been better.

Triple black wasn’t exactly triple black. More of an ashy black.

Back
Top Bottom