keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Y'all got a name for the operator at the end when Winston makes the call

Movie was fire. I like that even though the manager has respect for wick he has to respect the rules and put a bit on him.

Wick about to murk these fools.

How they have the bums being the homies eyes :wow: :wow:

Loved how he paid the the coin and hid. Too awesome.

Why'd the Continental Hotel dude give him that Marker? How would John "redeem" it if he's been excommunicated?

Calling it now, Chapter 3 will have the highest body count in a single movie, not involving CGI armies :lol:

Why'd the Continental Hotel dude give him that Marker? How would John "redeem" it if he's been excommunicated?

I am actually confused by that because it seems like the guy who you owe keeps the marker, he'd have to bring it to the other guys for a favor so why would he give it to John? It is John that would owe Winston for giving him a 1-hour head start.

At first I thought he was just giving the completed marker that John repaid but he said something about it that I can't quite recall so I'd have to watch it again.

Last edited:

I am actually confused by that because it seems like the guy who you owe keeps the marker, he'd have to bring it to the other guys for a favor so why would he give it to John? It is John that would owe Winston for giving him a 1-hour head start.

At first I thought he was just giving the completed marker that John repaid but he said something about it that I can't quite recall so I'd have to watch it again.

Yeah, he said "you might need this" or something to that effect. That's why I was perplexed.

Yeah, he said "you might need this" or something to that effect. That's why I was perplexed.

If that was what he said, it could be interpreted that it is proof that he has fulfilled the marker? But with the other side of the marker dead, not really sure how it'll play a part or maybe there's more into it and we'll find out on the third film?

maybe john has a marker already on someone else.. and Winston was giving it back to him

makes no sense why Winston would have it considering they made it a very important rule, Winston clearly stated it's their #2 rule right after #1 (no conducting "business" in the Continental)

Movie was awesome. Would watch again if someone wanted to come watch it with me.

That part when Common and JW were silently shooting each other from different floors in the subway station had me :rofl:

this.

I was like man they legit shooting at each other in the subway some real life hitman scenario type problems :lol:

Common was tough in this movie but I expected it after a couple of his last roles. Was giving my boy Wick a hard time.

Especially when they were fighting for damn near 20 mins only for it to be broken up with a drink :lol:

cant wait for this to drop on 4k like the first one. :smokin

Last edited:
7.5/8, just as great as the first one.

They did a fantastic job of continuing the world building, meeting the tailor and other guys who helped him in Rome added some nice depth.

Ruby was looking good and this is the first time I actually enjoyed Common in a film.

I was getting a slight Enter the Dragon vibe or nod with all those damn mirrors towards the end.

I can see this being a graphic novel or some type of expanded universe after this trilogy ends.

It's kind of weird because they are calling it a reboot but MacLeod will be back and it doesn't sound like a re-cast for a reboot or anything.

Connor or Duncan tho?

After the last few highlander movies, they need st least one more to redeem themselves.

They could definitely make a dope show based on this world, do it Netflix

I certainly would give it a shot, but I think I rather it be kept a movie. The anticipation until we get Chapter 3 in another year or two will be worth the wait.

listening to the double toasted guys on the movie..

they made a great point, Lawrence fishbourne really over acted his part

Back
Top Bottom