keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

From Winston (Ian McShane) and Charon (Lance Reddick) to Cassian (Common) and The Bowery King (Laurence Fishburne), the John Wick universe has introduced a number of very colorful character in two films and now, with Baba Yaga on the run, we're all set to meet the mysterious High Table.

Empire has released the first look at one member of the High Table, the mysterious member known simply as The Director, played by Academy Award-winner Anjelica Huston. While details remain scarce, Reeves did recently reveal, “We’re trying to make it that there are different tribes, less nondescript assassins. Anjelica Huston is playing this Roma Ruska character.”

john-wick-3-excl.jpg

Man I hope these German Shepards are not replacing his Blue Pitbull from the previous two movies...

They were the dopest for John Wick because you hardly see anyone with the Pitbull as their pet let alone a rare Blue Pit.

Not sure I would be inclined to enjoy the movie as much because he had a really nice Blue Fawn Pit that I enjoyed the most about the movie and just about as much of all the other aspects.

JW3_2873287342893928934.jpg

Last edited:
Man I hope these German Shepards are not replacing his Blue Pitbull from the previous two movies...

They were the dopest for John Wick because you hardly see anyone with the Pitbull as their pet let alone a rare Blue Pit.

Not sure I would be inclined to enjoy the movie as much because he had a really nice Blue Fawn Pit that I enjoyed the most about the movie and just about as much of all the other aspects.

JW3_2873287342893928934.jpg

I think those are Halle's dogs.

Was hoping this was the trailer bump.

~edit~ So hyped for this.

Last edited:
Legit the action flick we never thought we needed, most actors no matter how good fade away and make crap movies at the end of their ropes, this cat did the opposite with this role, just the perfect formula, the gun fight with the German Shepard’s tho!

Yo saw the blue pit in the trailer... we good now.

:pimp:

Can't wait I might have to roll solo to see this though :smh:

Don't care want to see this in theaters.

Back
Top Bottom