keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

it makes its money by being low budget, i believe the first one only cost $20m

The “bad” reviews say too much action and that it moves too fast. Lol idiots looking for some clicks

Wouldn't even entertain reviews like this. I've gone into each JW movie expecting tons of action. And they have delivered twice now. Can't wait to see JW3.

Wouldn't even entertain reviews like this. I've gone into each JW movie expecting tons of action. And they have delivered twice now. Can't wait to see JW3.
They do it with intentions of sticking out. If they are 1 of 600 positive reviews they get lost in the mix. If they’re 1 of 3 bad reviews people are more inclined to read them

i will watch this on saturday on matinee... just waiting for my local theatre to put the tickets up for saturday already smh

Super excited for this. Probably my second most anticipated movie after Endgame. Seeing it Thursday after work.

Happy for Keanu, 90’s legends deserve this type of send off to their careers, wish my dude Brucey would have had his own too...shame that a lot of these older actors get so easily phased out....not Keanu tho, my mans found the formula.

The disrespect to Street Kings & Hardball :smh:
Happy for Keanu, 90’s legends deserve this type of send off to their careers, wish my dude Brucey would have had his own too...shame that a lot of these older actors get so easily phased out....not Keanu tho, my mans found the formula.
Keanu is in his 2nd prime right now.

The face of a killer action trilogy and out here modeling as the Saint Laurent Don :pimp:
0EBF8676-E9B0-4AFA-94D1-9E275BDC28C8.jpeg

i got my tickets for saturday... i didnt buy them when they first released so the seats are not great but still decent... just wish i was more in the middle... but matinee prices for an imax cant complain... already copped candy and soda from the dollar store... just need to cop some popcorn at the theatre

Back
Top Bottom