keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

I low-key wished that ***SHE** showed up at the end
The audience would've nutted to see them all together again:

Carrie Anne Moss / Trinity

So, for those that saw it, is the movie set up for another sequel, or a spin off with a different character?

To me, Halle Berry looked better than SALT/Atomic Blonde/Black Widow/Columbiana, etc. with her hand to hand combat scenes in this movie than those other ladies in theirs. I wouldn't mind a spinoff with her, even a prequel or something.

I'd say she was the most believable but that trailer for Anna got my attention from the trailer last night.

Movie was 10/10. I dont know if im still on a high from watching it, but man this was a GREAT movie. I saw someone give it a 25/10... It was more like 35/10 lol. Any movie that reminds me of The Raid with a better story, deserves that score.
To me, Halle Berry looked better than SALT/Atomic Blonde/Black Widow/Columbiana, etc. with her hand to hand combat scenes in this movie than those other ladies in theirs. I wouldn't mind a spinoff with her, even a prequel or something.

I'd say she was the most believable but that trailer for Anna got my attention from the trailer last night.
Honestly this was the best role I've seen her do in a long time, and how well trained her dogs were was a highlight of the movie. I can see her having a spin off to explore her back story...

Should I see this in Dolby or IMAX or is regular okay?
IMAX would be overkill for this movie. Dolby with an HD screen is best, some of the cinematography in this movie is amazing...

Last edited:
It was exhausting. Going to be a while before I watch this again. The third act really saves the movie.

Movie was :smokin :smokin

Was skeptical about Halle Berry before watching but now I wish she had more screen time lol

That shotgun he’s using is the truth.

Might have to see this movie again just to see this part again with SOUND.. was watching in Dolby Cinema and the sound went out right before this part and then the movie froze after. Ppl started leaving to get refunds then it went back to normal..

Movie was dope. First time watching in 4dx and will probably be my last. Those seats are not comfortable and I hated when it would slowly tilt you around.

Just got out
Lol had to close my eyes during one scene,
that fight with the knives, that entire scene was greatness

I still like 1 the best
This one is better than 2 IMO
The world building is top notch. They do a great job at giving you peeks behind the curtains.

The fight with the knives was fantastic. The inclusion of the dogs. Everything. Each film gets better and better. I also like how they continue to world build and slowly adding on to the High Table organization. Fight choreography continues to improve and impress and find new ways to be gruesome. These films are raising the bar higher and higher for these kinds of action films. Other than the desert scene, I have no complaints. 5/5.

Just got out
Lol had to close my eyes during one scene, that fight with the knives, that entire scene was greatness

I still like 1 the best
This one is better than 2 IMO
The world building is top notch. They do a great job at giving you peeks behind the curtains.
You ain't the only one fam lol good lord... I felt sorry for homie.

9/10 love every minute of it , Halle was showing out too , thought it was her movie for a sec !

When Halle Berry loses it when old boy shot her dog.. and she explains her actions to Wick "He shot my dog"
Wick in the background with the stun expression and then said "I know"

Boban fight and the knives scene after it were the best parts of the movie for me.

Enjoyed the little homage to Game of Death for the finale with Wick going up the different levels. The fight with Mark was a little weak though :lol:

If you think about it

None of these movies would have happened if that Russian punk didn’t stop at the gas station or if John just went to the gas station down the block lmao

Edit- I just remembered the second one was about a marker so nevermind

Watched John Wick 1-3 for the first time yesterday and what a ride, great movie.

If you think about it

None of these movies would have happened if that Russian punk didn’t stop at the gas station or if John just went to the gas station down the block lmao

Edit- I just remembered the second one was about a marker so nevermind

Actually, if the Russian kid hadn't done that dude probably would've forgotten about John and/or let him make it.

Back
Top Bottom