keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

This movie was amazing. The marketing for it was a little deceiving with certain characters but I enjoyed it. That last action sequence was a great but the final fight was a little eh. I think Keanu may be starting to show his age a bit, he may need the Tom Cruise work out plan at some point. Bringing in anyone from Iko's camp is always appreciated, wouldn't mind seeing Scott Adkins in one of these as hired muscle. It occurred to me as I was watching the first one again and seeing Halle in the 3rd that Keanu could literally just call almost any one of his Hollywood friends to act in these movies and they would fit right in.

Yeah their going F&F route with some of these antics. The comedy was also very self aware, I dont think they foresaw the success of this franchise but now its like one big ******* party

If you think about it

None of these movies would have happened if that Russian punk didn’t stop at the gas station or if John just went to the gas station down the block lmao

Edit- I just remembered the second one was about a marker so nevermind

Well when you think about it Santino didn’t pop up until he learn that John went on a rampage , that’s why he came back with the marker , asking if John was back and he needed him to complete a job .

It’s a domino effect, if Theon didn’t kill his dog and still his car , none of this would’ve happened

Yeah the ending is why I put two ahead of IT. That last fight scene wasn’t good at all and the ending was horrible. The fall was too cartoonish to me and he lived.

I didn’t understand that ending at all , I thought it would’ve been revealed that it was his body double or something. There’s no way in hell anyone is surviving this fall FOH

Yeah their going F&F route with some of these antics. The comedy was also very self aware, I dont think they foresaw the success of this franchise but now its like one big ****ing party
The ladies in the theater kept laughing like they were watching a comedy until the deadly knives scene..

Saw it last night. Loved it. Immediate action. Continue to love the assassin world and how it's growing.

It didn't hint at this at all from the ending but I need a prequel like asap. Learning John's ties to that ballet/wrestling place is a must.

IMO

3 is the best based off of pure killing aspect

1 second

Than 2 third imo

Can’t wait for 4.
Keanu should give agent smith a character in 4 lol

IMO

3 is the best based off of pure killing aspect

1 second

Than 2 third imo

Can’t wait for 4.
Keanu should give agent smith a character in 4 lol
Yeah the only thing about 2 that I hated was that he used that arm takedown like 50 times. It got repetitive.

Just watched it...

winston a got damn snake

I thought he helped John at the end/it was implied by his behavior after he gets confronted by John being gone. Think John had a vest on

Really enjoyed the movie. Liked it a lot more than 2. Might be the most violent installment yet.
Horse kicking twice :lol:

Loved the movie..! My guy Boban in opening scene, Halle with her dogs, funny one liners, unique characters, and dope action.

"Guns, lots of em" from matrix :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom